Hi.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Briggers

Reaction score
Hello all,

I joined last night looking for info for my poorly bunnie barbie. It turns out she has gas i think, lots of gurgling going on and she is off her food but is happily drinking water and apple juicee. She is hopping about a bit less than usual and pressing her tummy to the ground. I saw lots of adice saying to give infacol, so i went out today and got her some, gave it to her at about 4.30 this evening and have seen no change, starting to get a little worried again, the net is terrible for horror stories :grumpy:

She is actually a boy, when we went get them (have another) they had no girls and my daughter really wanted a girl so the guy and us secretly, without even speaking thought up a plan and hey presto we have a poor boy bunny called Barbie, her (its just easier that way lol) brother (yes i now know that bucks cannot live together, we were told that 2 bucks will be fine together once neutered, we still live in hope as Jacman has yet to be done, well Barbie was done by a vet but by Jackman, not nice.

Anyhow they are 10 month old dwarf dutchs and really cute.

So yeah hi there, looking forward to getting to know you all xxxx

Hello and welcome..

Sorry to hear about Barbie..i hope she is feeling better by now...

Hiya, thanks for your replies.

We managed to give her a full dose last night and this morning and her tummy isalot better, i fed her some blitzed banana and apple juice through a syringe and she lapped it up. Her tummy even feels better when i massage it, she has even trierd to eat her pellets but i think she gave up lol, but i think the fact she ate the banana is a very good sign.

We are gonna do the infacol and banana again tonight.

Thanks again xxx

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Many bunny's recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

I have listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How To Bond With Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

I am glad you have joined rabbits online and I look forward to seeing you around.

Hi wabbitdad, thanks for all that, it really is helpful.

Ps, i love your sig xxx

Barbie is all better and eating her hay and pellets all fine now xxxx

yey xxx

Glad to hear that Barbie is feeling better..

Latest posts

Back