Hi

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff_F

Reaction score
My name is Jeff and I live in Oak Ridge TN. I'm going to be getting a bunny in late October and I just want to say HI!! I've had bunnies before and I'm moving and the apt complex will let me keep a bunny. I can't wait. I'm hoping to get a New Zealand or a Flemish Giant bunny.;)

Well, that's it for now..

Jeff :wave:

ester.jpg

:helloand :welcome1to RabbitsOnline, Jeff. I am glad you found the site. RO is a very active, friendly and helpful website devoted to rabbits and their slaves. Is that your bunny? Beautiful looking bun.

Here are some good links to areas of the site you might find interesting, the Library section, full of good reference info, Bunny Blog, where you can keep everyone up to date on your bunny and your life as a bunny slave and if you bunny would like to ask questions of other buns the Bunny Chat is the spot to be. The regional forum is a good way to find a rabbit savvy vet or to post places where you get some of your supplies for your bun etc. For the lighter side and to give you a chuckle or two stop by the go to the Let Your Hare Down section for anything but bunny's.

If you would like to post pictures in your post this link How to put photo's in your posts will help explain that.

I hope I didn't overwhelm you with info. This is a wonderful site and I look forward to seeing pictures of your bun and stories.

Dave

Welcome to the forum! I have two smaller buns myself but I've always been intrigued by the bigger rabbits. Be sure to share pictures when you get your new addition.

Hi and Welcome to RO,Jeff!!

I see that you have been posting in different threads. Nothing like jumping right in... good for you. Do you have a blog for Esta yet? I would love to see more pics of her. She is a real beauty and just takes my breathe away. Not sure if it is because she is big and white, or if the pic of her shows her personality to be a bit outgoing. She looks like a lot of fun!!! :p

I'll be watching for a blog and more pics.... :biggrin2:

myheart

myheart wrote:
Hi and Welcome to RO,Jeff!!

I see that you have been posting in different threads. Nothing like jumping right in... good for you. Do you have a blog for Esta yet? I would love to see more pics of her. She is a real beauty and just takes my breathe away. Not sure if it is because she is big and white, or if the pic of her shows her personality to be a bit outgoing. She looks like a lot of fun!!! :p

I'll be watching for a blog and more pics.... :biggrin2:

myheart
HI!! I'm a member of another forum for guitars and I have around 4,500 posts there!! WOW!! LOL SO.. I be used to this! ;) I'll be getting Esta on Thursday and I'll post more pics once she stops molting. Should be Saturday or Sunday. I'll start a blog and post a ton of pics soon.

Jeff :bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back