Hi

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandy

Reaction score
Hey, Im a newbie!!!!

Ive been lurking for quite sometime and I finally thought Id introduce myself!! Myname is Brandy and I live in New brunswick,Canada!! I am owned by lots!! First off Ihave my 2 sweet boys, Dakin who is 3 and Corbin who is 2, then I have aBoxer named Sasha, and 2 kitties named Kaymen and Kody, I also have 3ferrets named Echo, Squeagie and Baby, then comes my feathered kid(quaker parrot) named Keedis!! And last but not least, my 2mth old blue Holland lop buck named Harley. who is theSWEETEST little bun around,,,not to meantion SPOILED!!LOL

He has feee run of my house allday (well most of the house) hes not allowed in ym bedroom, its shutand locked, thats where the ferrets run and play during theday!! Harley has his little set up in the kitchen, thatconsists of a litter box, then his water dish, food bowl and haydish!! he runs and runs and plays and cuddles then goes tohis litter box when he has to go,,etc!!

he even falls asleep with me, hesso sweet and i received my first kiss on the end of my nose the otherday!! Then he sprayed me,,,Im in LOVE!!!hehe

anyways thats enough about me, Ijust wanted to add that this by far has got to be the best bunny forumon line, Ive gone back and read old posts,,etc and you all seem sofriendly!! its awesome!! Cant wait to talk and meetall of you!!:p

Welcome to the forum Brandy, you have quite ahandful I am guessing with all the pets plus kids! What a bunch oflucky animals. I love Boxers, hope to get one in the future, they aresuch awesome dogs!

You sound like you are sure a lucky bunny mom getting kisses and alland Harley sounds like he has you wrapped around his paws :DIhope you will be able to post some pictures of your pets, would love tosee them all.

Fergi's mom

I am no good at explaining things about postingpics. There are a couple of old threads on this that I can bump up foryou to check out. I upload my pics to shutterfly which hosts them forfree, I then click on my picture at shutterfly (the big one, not athumbnail) with the right mouse button, it will then give you theoption to look at the properties, in properties I copy the address orthe url or somthing, big long thing that looks like an email addresswith lots of numbers. Then I go to the post and click on the insertimage button up on the toolbar, it's the one with two teal balls on thebottom and one red on top, right next to the insert hyperlink button. Iam guessing that I made things much more confusing for you and if thatis the case I am sorry, I will bump up those threads for you as well,other people tend to explain things a little better than I can. GoodLuck!

Fergi's mom

Heres my dog Sasha with Harley, dont mind thecolored sheets, my 3 yr old thought they needed some extracolor,,hehe
IM000104Small.jpg

They are both absolutely adorable. Harley is abeautiful coloring. I have an Holland Lop as well, she is a snugglerto! Glad you figured out how to post pictures! Beware the Bunnynapperson the forum though! The more you post of Harley the more likly he willend up on their list :shock:

Fergi's mom

:p Thanks for the warning!!! Ill rememebr that!!

The breeder told he was a blue, Iveresearched and researched and researched hollands,,,and he looks likesome blues but I cant really see the blue overcast to hisfur!! But she gave me all of the rabbit genetics of hisfamily, etc(I understood none of it ) and she said by all of theseletters meant he was a blue,,,LOL

His pedigree also saysblue!! Hisbirthday is on September 11th!! so hes just alittle squirt yet!!

Im getting a jersey Woolie around March,after Harley is fixed!! and boy oh boy I amexcited!

Welcome. Aw I love Harley and Sasha. I really love animals so I wouldlike to live with a bunch of them like you. They are both very pretty.Good thing they get along.:)

Warmest Welcome, Brandy :)

Glad you decided to pipe in and say hello. I agree that this is by farthe best rabbit forum out there, not to mention the busiest from whatI've found.

The picture of Sasha and Harley is stunning. Sasha sits so proud and issuch a beautiful beast in and of herself. Boxers are gorgeous animals.

Harley is unbelieveably cute. What a smart and loving little guy too! Tucker could use some lessons in manners from him.

Only thing is that colored fonts, as pretty as they look, are very hardfor me to read and quite often, unfortunately, I have to strain my oldeyes so much that I pass them by. If you could keep the font to black,it'd make it a whole lot easier for me.

I so look forward to hearing stories and learning from yourexperiences. Please jump in anywhere you like. We're happy that youfound us.

:)

-Carolyn

Thanksguys!! Sasha is a super smart dog also, I wont getinto detail about it here but if it wasnt for her I would have lost oneof my ferrets and my 2 yr old son!!! Thanks to her she let meknow when something was happenin'

My father n law has always owned Boxersand thats what made me decide on one! Not to mention when we boughtSasha she was from a yucky backyard breeder , she was so full of wormsit was crazy and she was only 5.5 weeks old, Sasha's mom whose name wasBrandy,,LOL was under a yr old and she had 7puppies!!! Sasha out of the pups that were left(only 3) was the only one that even remotely paid attention to us, whenwe tried to leave (without her) she jumped up on my hubbys legs andstarted crying,,and that was it, she won us bothover!! she will be 2 Xmas day and shes already gotmajor hip problems :( I honestly believe she wasinbred, if not her mom was very poorly bred and they onlycared about the money!!

Anyways I learnt my lesson the hard wayabout backyard breeders!! Harley came from a great breederand he was SO SO loveable the moment he came into my home, I have NEVERbeen so happy with a bunny before in my whole entire life! he even letsmy kids carry him around and play with him, hes so so gentle, he getsalong with the dog and both cats!!

here he is passed out on his pillow on the couch after a long days playing!!!

IM000041Small.jpg

Be very careful Brandy, the Nappers will see thisthread and not be able to resist the bunny cuteness!!!!!!!!! He soundsto sweet to be real!

I am so sorry to hear about Sasha's early weeksof life, thatsounds horrible, I too have had issues with people selling puppies. Oneperson had left their mom rottweiler outside with puppies in the middleof winter with hardly any shelter. Minnesota gets pretty darn cold inthe winter and the puppy we took home with us had frostbite on his earsand tail. His tail would bleed constantly when he waggedit:(I hate irresponsible people! Glad to know that Sasha hassuch a loving home now and I hope her hip problems don't progress tothe point of interfering with her life.

Fergi's mom

Welcome to the forum:D That is abeautiful picture of Harley and Sasha. Of course you can takebeautiful pictures like that when you have beautiful pets tophoto. I don't know, if I was a bunny napper I would thinktwice about coming to your house--- Sasha looks like she could takecare of any bunny napper around. ;) Good thing youhave her, that Harley would be gone in no time.;) My Bunnyboys would be the first person I would be on the look outfor. You know she lives in Canada!:shock:Take Care Beckie

Yahright!! Sasha would more than likely jump all over you andkiss you,,LOL!! No actually she be quite the guard dog whenshe needs to be:p

In canada eh?? How many Canadians are on here?

Hi Brandy, welcome. What a little sweetie Harleyis - beautiful colouring. Sasha is one good looking dog too. Do allyour animals get on well together? I know a while ago some people herewere decidng whether to get ferret or not, because of theirbunnies-Jan

Hi Brandy! WELCOME TO THEBOARD!!!:DI'm also from Canada. I live in London/Ontario, itsa great city. I've heard that New Brunswick is beautiful with all thelandscape. I have a friend that lives in Sackville, New Brunswick. Sheloves it there. Your bunny is just adorable!!! Same with yourboxer:)...they seem like pretty good buddys;)I have 4brothers, 2 dogs...one is a maltese named Fifi and my other dog is aShih Tzu named Princess:)And I have one French angora rabbit namedCotton Ball. He is my SWEETHEART!!!:pI LOVE my pets. It seemslike you have a very busy family also:DWell feel free to askquestions about rabbits on the board anytime....everyone is veryhelpful.

~Cassandra~

Hi Brandy! What abeautiful crew you have! I believe I have had a few sets of sheetsdecorated just like that! and some walls, and some floors....LOL! Nowon to the bunnynappingplan ...I mean..what a beautiful bunny! He isjust gorgeous! From everything you say his personality reminds me somuch of our Sebastian. Laid back! Which is why we'd love to haveanother just likehim! Oops, which is why we love to see otherfolks enjoy theirbunnies just like him...oh dear...I'm justtripping all over my tongue today...:?...Well Brandy I'm going to scooton. I have a meeting to call to order, so glad you found us!

"Mybunnyboys, BunnyMommy, Luvabun...ladies...where are you? I've got a new plan...."

RaspberrySwirl

Latest posts

Back