Hi

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matsuro

Reaction score
My name is Tiarra (I preferTia for short), I live in Pinellas County, FL. I don't have a rabbitbut I am interested in them. I remember when I was a kid in Elemantaryschool my teacher had two of them, a white one and a brown and whiteone, male and female. I didn't even know there were forums for rabbits,so I was surprised when google gave me this site.

I love all animals, especially the cute and fury kind. Maybe someday Iwill have a rabbit of my own, but I don't know yet. I have plans onhaving dogs so I don't know if dogs will get along with rabbits anyways.

I'm just here to basically find out more about rabbits and how to care for them from experts.

Hey there and welcome to the forum!!:wave:

You will find soo much useful information here in theBunny101section of the forum that will tell you all you needto know about keeping a pet bunny.:)

Many people do have both rabbits and dog (though I don't), it willwork, you've just got to be careful. But someone with more experiencewill be able to tell you more.:)

Enjoy posting!!:bunnydance:

Michaela:), Ebony:bunny5 and Pebble:anotherbun

Thanks, I don't know whattype of rabbit I would want. I'm researching the different breeds. Itwill take a while though, lol.

I'm trying to figure out what type of rabbits my teach had. The femalewas brown and white. Its been years so I couldn't describe anythingelse about the rabbits he had.

Hi! Welcome to Rabbits Only!!

Yeah, I know what you mean...back when I was researching whether tobring home our Maisie or not, I googled something along the lines of"rabbit forum" and up popped this one! And I must say, I hitPAY DIRT in finding RO!! :)

You couldn't have found a better site to research about bunnies!! :)

I don't have dogs, so I couldn't really tell ya whether they would getalong from my own firsthand experience...but I can tell you that thereare some members that I really respect that really love their bunniesthat also have pups, and they get along just fine.

Why don't you try asking in the main Rabbits Only section of the forumabout it? That way more people will see it and be able torespond. :)

Hugs!

Rosie*

Hi and thank you,

Yesterday I spent sometime viewing a site (I think the parent site?) and saw pictures of different breeds of rabbit.

I have another thread so if you want to look at it you can. In the rabbits Only Forum. Called Rabbits and Dogs.

hello and welcome to RO

i have 3 dogs and 5 rabbits and they all get along but i always makesure there is something in the middle of the 2 i would never leave anyof my dogs alone with my rabbits.

Latest posts

Back