Hi

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait to see those pics!

I hope your anniversary was WONDERFUL. :) Anybodythat raises such a wonderful person like Alicia is a fine person in mybook! :D

Thank you, we hada very relaxing andwonderful anniversary. Alicia is a great person. Ilove the fact she loves animals as much as I do.

Oh, wonderful! Glad to hear you had a such a nice anniversary! :)

I hope my daughter grows up to be as wonderful as yours. :)

I'm sure she will. Alicia is a goodjudge of character and she think very highly of you. Andanyone who does what you did for an animal in need, has to be a goodperson.

:embarrassed:

Aww...thank you! :D That's so sweet...

T.T. wrote:
I'm sure she will.Alicia is a good judge of character and she think very highly ofyou. And anyone who does what you did for an animal in need,has to be a good person.

Well honesty is the best policy. Rockyand Chaka keep staring at eachother. He's doing great, andeven likes it when Cici and Brit go up to him.:brownbunny

Cici

100_2643.jpg

Brit

001_1.jpg

Sandy

023_23.jpg

Evil Birds

100_3360.jpg

100_2638.jpg

Thank you those are nice pics of them (wellexcept for Sandy) not very flattering for San. Now yourforgiven for losing my batteries.

img042.jpg

Better?

So cute!! I just love your furbabies! :D

:inlove:

And though it might not be a flattering pic of Sandy...she sure is cute! :D

Thank you. They are my pride and joy.Each one of them is special, Sandy came to me when I lost my baby LadyGwenevere, Still cry when I think of her.Sandy wasnot expected to make it when she was born, I feel her and Rocky havethat in common. My newest baby Rocky B is stomping he wantsmy attention right now. I better go get him.

Anyone see where I get my animal love from? My grandma is just as bad.

Latest posts

Back