Hi

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T.T.

Reaction score
Hello,

I am Alicia's (Jade)mom, I now have two rabbits thanks to mydaughter. I have been a foster parent to Chaka kahn and nowmy newest baby Rocky Balboa formerly known as Sweet Pea. Alicia'sformer foster.

T.T.

My mommy is here. Does that mean I have to behave? :ponder:

Rocky

100_4389.jpg

Chaka

100_0043.jpg

chaka_khan2.jpg

Aww...welcome to Rabbits Only!! I lovethat both you AND Alicia's husband have joined! It's a familyaffair!! :D

I think you'll love the site and all it has to offer. We're so happy to have you!! :D

Hugs!

Rosie*

Oh, and P.S...cute buns!! :D

maherwoman wrote:
Oh, and P.S...cute buns!! :D

She is the one that had the bunny flown to CA.

Thank you, Alicia is very convincing. Of courseI'm a softy for any animal. Thank you I'm very proud ofthem.

*BLUSH* Yes, I'm the "crazy lady" thathad Trixie flown across the country to me...and she's soooowonderful!!

:inlove:

JadeIcing wrote:
maherwoman wrote:
Oh, andP.S...cute buns!! :D

She is the one that had the bunny flown to CA.

I'm so happy you have them! Now Aliciacan visit them, and watch them happy at home with you.:) How sweet...:D

T.T. wrote:
Thank you, Alicia is veryconvincing. Of course I'm a softy for any animal. Thank youI'm very proud of them.

You really impressed me. This was one of the reasons I wanted to help.

Aww...thank you. I'm so happy to have her...she's such a sweetheart. :)

Also it is her and my dads anniversary!

Hi T.T. and welcome! :hug: :hello :welcome1

As Im sure you've heard, we love Alicia and snatched her right up to moderate before she could get away!

:yes:

Your bunnies are adorable. Its so great that you and Alicia can sharethis love for rabbits. I need to get workin on my mom ;).

Look forward to chatting with you and seeing lots more pics! Oh, and Happy Anniversary!

-Haley

PS. Alicia, you have to behave now :wink

Thank you Haley

I am very proud of Alicia, she definitely got the love for animals fromMe:D. Yea this anniversary has been an eventful one forus. I'll be taking pictures tomorrow. I also have 3 dogs 2birds.

I look forward to meeting your rabbit or rabbits.

T.T.

I sure hope its been eventful in a GOOD way...

We love your daughter - and I know we love having you here too.

Welcome!

:bunnydance:

Peg

T.T. wrote:
P.S. Alicia neve behaves.

She lies! My mom is a fibber! I do I swear I do! Ok so sometimes I do.

Wow now that was funny. Yea by the time she is through with me, I'll have a house full.

Thank you

Well she does have a very LARGE house with empty rooms. My brother can sleep on the porch.:laugh:

Rabbits are cuter anyway. So that would be O.K.

Rocky is rearranging his pen.

Alicia is also very spoiled.

I am and very happy. I am off to bed. Night every one.

Latest posts

Back