hi there

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iliketobinky

fed up
Reaction score
hi everyone,
i have two neutured bun buns called binky and mabel,they are 1 and a half years old, mabel is seriously ill at the moment with gastric stasis.
i love my two girls to bits,they are my support animals.
i have a large runaround system with tubing going from their double hutch to their extra large binky box run,i let my girls free range in the garden every day.

about myself,i am 31,classic autistic,have mild intelectual disability and epilepsy and live in a care home with 2:1 support.
animals are my life;i volunteer at a community farm although i did not go today because of mabel being ill so i hope they will understand, and i go to a special college twice a week for children,teens and adults with severe autism,intelectual disability and epilepsy;one of my courses is animal management and animal therapy-you look after animals such as rabbits,reptiles,chinchillas,horses ,rats,african snails,chickens,donkeys etc and at the end you get therapy time with them.

i have two cats;biscuit and boomer but they live with my mum and dad,they are both over 16 and act like they are a happily married couple,biscuit is a maine coon cross and boomer is a non pedigree tuxedo kitty.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back