Hi there!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KayDai

Reaction score
Hello my name is Kay and I own a 2 year old Holland Lop! (or so I think so I can't really tell if she's a Holland or a Mini but I'm still trying to figure that out!) Her name is Daisy! I added some pictures of her below she's quite photogenic and she is such a germaphobe! Well I hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• daisy rainbow.jpg
    daisy rainbow.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 11
  • heaven daisy.jpg
    heaven daisy.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 12
  • adventourous bunny.jpg
    adventourous bunny.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 12
I am unsure how much she weighs I haven't taken her to the vet and my scale won't pick up how much she weighs, she is definitely overweight and we have been getting her on a diet and trying to get her more exercise! But I'd say probably around 5+ pounds (I know I didn't give her a proper diet before and have been trying to fix it but she still has a bit fat lump on her neck xD) Her ears do lop a lot but she has a lot more range and strength in her ears and she usually only lops her ears when she is kind of tired for the day! Mostly one ear stays lopped and the other is in the air I always just thought it was airplane ears! I added a picture of her when her ears are lopped!

Attachments

• lopped ears.jpg
    lopped ears.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 1
Back