Hi There! I'm New

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misselenaa

Reaction score
Hey everyone!!

I'm new to this Rabbits Online and am interested in learning new things. Right now i'm in 4-H in my town and am going to be in a fairthis weekend with two of my rabbits. Both the rabbits I own are lionheads. One is a buck *Simba*, and one is a doe *Kiwi*. I wish to learn more about the lionhead breed and more about the rabbits themselves. Hope to hear frompeople soon!!:D

Welcome misselenaa! Glad you joined us on the forum. There are plenty of Lionhead lovers here, and they will be able to give you excellent information/advice about the breed.

There's lots to read here...bunny info and just fun conversations.

We'd all love to see pictures of your bunnies. So you might want to begin a blog to post their pics, if you are able,and tell us all about them.

Hope you enjoy the forum and make lots of new friends!

-Mary Ellen

Welcome to RO!!! Don't worry, you'll learn almost everthing you need to know about rabbits hear!!

-TK :)

Welcome to RO! :wave:

I love your bunnies names! They are so cute. Is that one of your buns in your avatar? Adorable! We need more pictures.

Hope you enjoy the forum, you will learn loads!:biggrin2:

~~~~~~
~Michaela, Ebony, Pebble, Madison & Angel Bunny Berri~

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
Welcome to the forum!:wave:Simba and Kiwi sound like such little cuties, I can't wait to see some pictures of them! *hint hint*:D

My avatar is Simba:D

Here isa picture of Kiwi

100_0646.jpg

She had three babies with Simba but two of them died due to heat and they were both small.:angel:

Here are the babies *the one in the back lived ---- other died*

100_0709.jpg

All three:biggrin2:Kiwi and her babies, as you can see the middle one doesn't look quite right:(

100_0741.jpg

And Simba the father:p

100_0718.jpg

Latest posts

Back