Hi : ) Spring update.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosey

Reaction score
I haven't been around for a few weeks. I've beensick and exams and stuff but I wanted to let you guys know that Springis doing great. He is comfortable in my daughter's room and the catsare doing great with him. He scares them more than they scare him.
He wants to snif the cats and they run away fast.

He has started to wander out of the room but very very slowly. He willsometimes let us pet him but we haven't tried to hold him. He is verycurious and supervises the cleaning of his cage every day and loves thefresh hay we put in there.

We do things on his terms and he is doing great (well i think he is).

ps: i saw in the store today that they are not selling rabbits until after easter! I was happy about that!

Hi Rosey! Glad to see you back again! Aww, sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well.

Great to hear that Spring is doing well! Sounds like he's really fitting in well. Fantastic!

Oh neat about the pet store not selling rabbits until after Easter! That's great!

:colors:

I think he is doing great but I am fighting withthat stupid water bottle. Maybe I got a bad one. I dunno but I put abowl of water in there that way I know he won't go without water ifthat water bottle messes up. I liked the bottle because I could see howmuch he was drinking but sometimes it wouldn't flow enough or it wouldflow too much! When I have money, I might try another one just to see.

Hi Rosey! Glad to hear you guys are doing well.I also use bottles and bowls. I have one boy who will only drink out ofa bowl. But its nice to know you have a backup.

Hey Rosey!:wave2

I glad Spring is doing well we need pictures of him;)

Yeah I know some water bottles an be a nightmare, I keep bowls in with them too in case the bottles fail.:D

Latest posts

Back