Hi, new bunny owner here!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happiestgirl

Reaction score
Hi Megan, welcome to RO. Jasmine is Beautiful, is she a Rex?

Look forward to more pictures and storiesof her.

Susan:)

Heya Megan welcome over here. You will also see Jadeicing and Stephiemarie78 here too. Of course i will say it again she is so cute!!!! Good luck with her, and I hope you find the people nice, and informative, hope you like it here, and i cant wait to see more pics.

Welcome, she is a beautiful rabbit. :) You know rabbits are like Lay's potato chips, you just can't stop at one! (I may be dating myself, I don't know if they still use that).

You can talk, show pictures and tell stories about your bun here and no one will ever get tired of it or think you need professional help.:biggrin2:

Can't wait to see some more pictures!

Aw......I love her. I have a real fondness for rabbits that have the broken pattern...

Welcome to the forum...

Peg

Hello and welcome!

I am both a new bunny mom and new to the forum too!
I hope you like it here...everyone is really nice, very helpful and just plain awesome on the whole!

Love the pics and hope to see more soon!

Welcome...

And oh my goodness!! Your Jasmine looks like my Peanut!! Look at my introduction thread. It may not be a great picture to reference from, but she looks JUST like that. I've never seen another rabbit look like mine so much!

Do you know what kind she is, exactly?

You know rabbits are like Lay's potato chips, you just can't stop at one! (I may be dating myself, I don't know if they still use that).

That's funny... Cause my Peanut, um... likes potato chips. Only caught her ONCE starting to much on one, but we had to hide themn from her from then on.

Latest posts

Back