Hi, new bunny ♥

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pigglebread

Reaction score
Sorry for the double post! My screen was stuck on loading and I couldn't tell if the post was submitted, sorry for that inconvenience :( It's actually still stuck on loading every time I edit this post or submit anything :

I'm new here and look forward to trying to be an active user.
Here's a pic link to my new bunny love, his name is Pancake.
http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg538/kittenxpig/PETS/IMG_0429.jpg

I've had 2 rabbits previously 8-9 years ago, one tragically died to a dog attack, worst thing ever that happened to one of my pets :tears2: I'm so excited over my new bunny, I chose a bunny this time around because I know the life span is much longer then a hamster. I adore hamsters but the heartbreak of such a short life is sadder each time.

I plan on housing him outside in a hutch and will tend to him daily ♥ He's currently indoors with me as I wait for the hutch in the mail, I'm even going to expand the hutch space eventually and want to make a nice castle zone :3 He will also come indoors on days where weather is intolerable. He's super sweet so far, a little timid when I approach him but not totally freaked and I'm working on the litter training.

Latest posts

Back