Hi, meet my rabbit Robbie!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robbierabbit

Reaction score
Hi, I have one rabbit called Robbie. He's 8 months old and is neutered,we got him from a P@H in August . They said he can be aggressive to young children and he was rehomed as he was being agressive to his previous owners toddler.
He's quite friendly but a little skittish . I hope to tame him more.

Thanks ❤️

I hope you won't mind me saying this but your rabbit was probably aggressive since kids were likely invading his space. Some children don't understand rabbits needs.
Your rabbit doesn't need taming, he just needs to know his territory is respected and he is loved. He will be perfectly behaved after.
Best of luck with Robbie!

Welcome!

Robbie first needs to gain your trust, and you need to gain his. This can be done by laying in his area while you read a book or relax, and let him come to you at his own pace. Once he does, offer a treat as a reward! Do not try to pick him up his first, as he mentioned he is skittish and this may stress him out.

Best of luck!!

Welcome!

Robbie first needs to gain your trust, and you need to gain his. This can be done by laying in his area while you read a book or relax, and let him come to you at his own pace. Once he does, offer a treat as a reward! Do not try to pick him up his first, as he mentioned he is skittish and this may stress him out.

Best of luck!!
Thank you !

I hope you won't mind me saying this but your rabbit was probably aggressive since kids were likely invading his space. Some children don't understand rabbits needs.
Your rabbit doesn't need taming, he just needs to know his territory is respected and he is loved. He will be perfectly behaved after.
Best of luck with Robbie!
Yes, I know. We let him come out of the cage before picking him up

Ideally, you shouldn't even pick him up. Why do you need to? He is already territorial and clearly doesn't want to be handled. This rabbit needs space, and you lifting him up is invading it.
I don't mean to sound snappy or rude, but rabbits don't want to be picked up. Sit down with him, lie down and be on his level. Let him come to you. He will see that he is safe this way.

Ideally, you shouldn't even pick him up. Why do you need to? He is already territorial and clearly doesn't want to be handled. This rabbit needs space, and you lifting him up is invading it.
I don't mean to sound snappy or rude, but rabbits don't want to be picked up. Sit down with him, lie down and be on his level. Let him come to you. He will see that he is safe this way.
He's fine with it . He likes being held and will be free roamed soon . In my bedroom.

Latest posts

Back