Hi, I'm Noell.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noell

Reaction score
This is kind of a bittersweet beginning for me. You allknow my bunnies already, but you don't know me yet. My name's Noell and I am the new owner of three bunnies: William, Ruby, and Einstein.

A very close friend of mine, Alexah, was a member of this website and the original owner of the three bunnies now in my care. Unfortunately, something came up and she was unable to continue to care for her rabbits and asked me if I would take them in to foster/adopt them. Of course I said I would and I've had them home with me since Christmas Eve. I'm not sure if Alexah shared with anyone what was going on so I will respect her wishes until I know otherwise.

Before I took in her bunnies, Alexah made sure to let me know about this website and how wonderful it is for support and information. I've had rabbits my entire life, but this site looks like it can definitely teach me a thing or two! I look forward to getting to know everyone and, "everybun," in the future. And hopefully my bittersweet beginning will turn into a very sweet gift indeed.

Welcome to the forum, Noell!:wave:

How nice of you to take Alexah's buns:). Are you keeping them permanately or fostering?

I'll be looking forward to hearing from you further.

Take care and don't be afraid to ask any questions you may have.;)

Latest posts

Back