HI, I'm new!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angieang21

Reaction score
HI! My name is Angie and I am fromWestchester, NY. I share my home with four bunnies.Hershey, is a dwarf mix I rescued from a local animalshelter. Bella, adutch mix, was from apet store (kind of a resuce - long story). Finn isa silver martin with an incredible story. She's a tripodbun. This is her story -http://www.ohare.org/specials.htm#finn

Gomez is a mutt -he's currently a foster...slowly making himself aperminantaddition to the family.

Here are some pics -

100_2920.jpg

Hershey, Bella, and Finn

100_3071.jpg

Gomez

-Angie-

Wow, that Hershey, Bella, and Finnpicis one of the most precious bunny shots I've everseen! How did you get them together like that with exactlythe same expression?

:great:

Welcome to the forum!

SAS

:elephant::colors::bunnydance::groupparty::party::balloons::bouquet:

Welcome to the forum Angieang21! :wave:

The picture of the three are beautiful. Good story aboutFinn. How often do you have to clean her ears?

Gomez wants his nose kissed. :inlove:

Rainbows! :D

:wave: Beckie, Welcome to the forum. Iam a new member here also lots of nice people in here. Your bunnies arevery cute I love the pic of the 3 posed the same had to be hard to getthem to stay like that. here is my web site if you would like to seeall my babieshttp://www.angelfire.com/sk/shawndashomepage

Welcome to the group

Shawnda:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Cool

Welcome !!!!!!!

:bunnydance::bunnydance::colors::colors::colors::colors::colors::colors::colors:

:bunnydance::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

I luv ya bunnies!

sorry i'm late, i somehow didn't see thisthread! welcome to the forum :) i read finn's story and felt likecrying, what a wonderful happy ending! you will definitely fit inaround here.

question: was it hard bonding 3 bunnies? is gomez working his way into the threesome?

Hi Angie :) I just loooooove seeing your trio together, and Gomez too, of course.
It's just so unusual to see three bonded together, I love it!

Latest posts

Back