HI, I'm new!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sbunny

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to introduce myself and my 2 buns.
My name is Sarah and I have a boy named Gus (he is a big blond bunny) and a little lop eared girl named Helen.
I also have started volunteering at the shelter I got my two from recently and have been loving it. Today was exciting for me cause I got to help a family pick out the right bunny for them.
Any way I look forward to learning from all of you and hopefully soon I can post some picks of my babies!:)

Welcome :)

Welcome, Sarah (and Gus and Helen)!

Pics, definitely!

I'm glad that your bunnies inspired you to undertake volunteer work at the shelter. You're gonna learn a lot of things there, as well as here. You can also share your experience in the shelter or any questions you may have.

RO is a big family with caring member. You'll see it in no time!

Marietta

Wow - what a help you were to that family picking out a bunny - I bet they appreciated the help. Should I ask what they picked?

How often do you volunteer? I think it is wonderful that you have a shelter close enough that you can volunteer (I'm out in the boonies and my nearest shelter is 150 miles away).

Peg

Latest posts

Back