Hi I'm new on this board and wan to introduce myself :-)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nenelen

Reaction score
Hi at all :)
I'm Nenelen, I'm 19 years old and I live in Germay. I have three rabbits,

Snowy, almost 5 years old
snowykette.jpg

Bambi, 3 years old
bambisofa.jpg

and Sammy, 1,5 years old
sammygrasknaeuelklein.JPG

Bambi and Sammy are such a cute couple and live on the balcony. They have a big "cage" (it's more like a flat :wink: ).

Here the rabbitflat in the winter:
bambiwohnung1.jpg

In the summer there is no straw on the floor, only in the toilette.Instead of Straw, they have carpet on the floor. And they love theircarpet :wink:

I've made the bunnyflat by myself, but a carpenter helped me with some things.

The flat has an entrance at the left side, so my bunnies can go in andout whenever they want to. The most time, they lay around on thebalcony like this:
sammybambikuschel1.JPG

But unfortunately, Snowy doesn't get along with Bambi and Sammy, so she lives with me in my room:
snowyhome2.jpg

Her place is at the balcony-door, so she can look outside to Bambi and Sammy.

Now you know a little bit about me and my Bunnies. If you want to knowand see more about my Rabbits, you can visit my Page:http://snowyundbambi.de.vu

I would be happy if you sign in my guestbook ("Gästebuch").

I hope I can improve my english here on the board, so please excuse my unperfect english :oops:

Greets
Nenelen

Welcome to the forum. You have very goodEnglish. I have a lot of respect for anyone who can speak more than onelanguage. I have a goal of becoming fluent in French and Spanish. Itake classes in school, and I know how hard it is to learn a foreignlanguage.
By the way, I signed your guestbook

Bunnydude

Thank you for your many and fast replies :)

@bunnydude:

Thank you for signing my guestbook :)I will visit your Page, too.

You learn french and spanish? That's great. I learned english, french and italian in school.

So, we could speak french together *g* Nous pouvons parler un peu francais ;)

In 5. Grade we begin to learn english and in 7. grade french, in 9. grade we can choose italian if we want to.

I really want to speak english better. I understand english, if someonetalks to me in english and I can write essays ans something like this,but I havn't such good speaking skills....

What could I do to improve my speaking skills?

I wish American schools put as much focus onforeign language as european schools do. I was lucky because at my oldschool I started Latin in the 6th grade, Spanish in the 7th and Frenchin the 8th. As for improving your speaking skills, you could trywatching english movies. Watching French and Spanish movies helped me alot. Are there any English channels on tv? I have a Spanish languagechannel where I live, and I watch it all the time.

À bientôt :)

We have only CNN in english ;)

And some shows on MTV are in english, too ;)

But I bought some DVDs and you can switch the language from german inenglish and the other way. My latest DVD is O.C. California and I wantto wtach them in english.

In addition I have Buffy and Emergency Room DVDs in english and some movies which I could watch in english.

Most DVDs in english are good to understand, so I think they will improve my english knowledge.

But I find no way to improve my speaking skills, because I have noone to speak with.

But I think I improve my speaking skills writing some replies and so on on this board :)

I don't know the name of Bambis breed, but sheis mostly brown. Her belly is a little bit brighter. Her ears and hernose are a little bit darker (darkbrown to black). But her "hair";)is lightbrown (blond *g*). I think, we say "Thüringer" ingerman, but I'm not sure. And because of the "hair" we say"Löwenköpfchen", in english lionshead ;).

Sammy is almost the same breed, but another color. Sammy grandparentsare normal lops and angora-rabbits. So, Sammy is reallyplushy and soft ;).I want to hug him all the time*g*

Sometimes I try to repeat after the people ontv. Although, this is sometimes impractical if the person is speakingfast. Do they sell any of thos "learn a language" kits with CDs and thelike?

@Zee: Wow, nicht schlecht auch noch jemandanderen aus Deutschland zutreffen. Ich hab mich hier schon ein bisschenumgeguckt und find manche Topics überlustig und morz interessant.Schade finde ich allerdings, dass die Mehrheit ihre Kaninchen aufDraht-/Gitterboden halten, echt traurig....

@bunnydude: You're rigth, repeating the sentences of the characters is a good way to speak a little bit english.

"Do they sell any of thos "learn a language" kits with CDs and the like?"

Unfortunately, those "learn a language"-kits are not suitable foradvanced learners. There are tons of cds and books and software forkids and beginners, butless for advanced students.

@FreddysMom:

I like the blue eyes of sammy, too. He is such a cutie ;)

Here is a photo of Sammy and his Snacky-Ballin the Snow:

sammysnackyschnee3.jpg

What a handsome boy!!

If you can find them, there is a company called Berlitz .......theyhave learning CD's, kits movies everything from beginner to advancedand they are extremely good!!

Very true Freddysmom!

I have about 3 different types of German course books. Its still hard even after nearly 4 years !!!! ;)

Nenelen

Wow ! wie suß ist deiner hase !!!!!

Latest posts

Back