Hi..I'm new here!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveMyRabbit0910

Reaction score
Hey, Everybody!! Since I'm new to this forum, I'd like to introduce myself, and my bunny, Elvis!

My name is Gina Marie..I'm 21 years old and I live in New Jersey. I love animals..any and all kinds! I've never had a rabbit before I got Elvis, he's a dwarf bunny, about a year old. So, before I knew I was going to get him, I did a LOT of research online..finding out what they can and can't eat, how long they need to be out of the cage a day, rabbit sounds..things like that. I wanted to be the best rabbit owner possible so that I can have a healthy and happy Rabbit. I took him to the vet for the first time on February 17, 2010..the vet said he was perfectly healthy. She said 3 pounds and 11 ounces is a great weight for a dwarf bunny..not too big, not too small. So, I was SO happy when I heard he's healthy. It definitely relieved me of any worries I may have had. I just got him on September 30th, 2009. I love Elvis..he's a very important part of my life. He's a sweet rabbit, loves for me to pet him..he does a lot of cute things. Like, he jumps in the air and kicks his feet...rubs his chin on everything he sees. I love rabbits..and someday soon, I'd love to get a lop-eared rabbit, too.

I feed Elvis oxbow western timothy hay, and oxbow pellet food, he has a big cage with a shelf he loves to jump on, I give him treats every 5 to 6 days, I change his water bottle every day..more than once, because I know rabbits need fresh water.

I have other animals too..2 cats, 2 birds, and a 6 month old puppy. I love them all. It's hard work taking care of all of them, but I love it, because I love them!

hey :) welcome to the forum. i'm relatively new as well! your bunny sounds really sweet :) he sounds like my rabbit Solara :) (my icon) with the loving to be petted and such! is that Elvis in your icon? I can't wait to hear more on him! good luck with getting a lop eared :) they're cute but i wouldn't get one. i know not all are the same but one bit me so i'm wary of that type of rabbit! i want a flemish giant one day :)

Awww, your bunny is very adorable! Yeah, my icon is my Rabbit, Elvis. He is very sweet. He's the first rabbit I've ever had, so I didn't really know what to expect. Sorry that you got bit by a lop-eared. Good luck getting your flemish giant! =)

:wave:

Hello, and welcome to RO!

Elvisis suchacutie from what Ican seeon your icon.More pictures soon? Hehe, we love pictures here.Lop-eared bunners are so cute!I'd like toget one too!

I hope you like it here at RO! :)

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it. Elvis is a very cute rabbit, but I need to tell you that your not a bunny owner, your a bunny slave.;) So welcome to the big world of being a bunny slave.

I’ve listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link to a website that will help you understand what your rabbit(s) are saying to you, Rabbitspeak.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, How to put photo's in your posts.

This the best site on the web for bunnies and I look forward to hearing stories and looking at pictures of your rabbits.

Latest posts

Back