Hi! I'm new here!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sproett

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm Shannon and I just love theforum. I don't have any bunnies of my own but I am going tostart fostering for a local bunny rescue sometime this month.I want to help out my community and these bunnies were just calling outto me. I am going to meet a foster coordinator sometime thisweek and will be getting a cage from him to set up. Then allI have to do is bunny-proof the family room and I'm all set!

:helloand:welcome1!!

Well done for fostering, great job!!

Hope you like it here!!

Michaela:), Ebony:bunny5 and Pebble:anotherbun

Cool! You'll have a lot of fun.Rabbits are great! I know you will enjoy takingcare of them and helping them. Any questions and this is theplace to come. Welcome!

I'm going to meet the bunnies tomorrow and getsome hands-on tips from another foster. He's lending me oneof those cloroplast condos and I'm so excited to get it setup.

I'll be fostering through BunnyBuddies. I have played with the idea of adopting but I don'tthink I will at this time. I think I'll just foster for nowand help the bunnies in need. I know it's hard gettingattached to them but I feel such great joy seeing animals find greathomes. I've fostered dogs and cats before and I just lovedit. My husband is allergic to cats so that is out of thequestion and I have a toddler and don't like the idea of strange dogsin my house. So I came across Bunny Buddies and I had a bunnywhen I was little that I just loved so I inquired about fostering andBAM, here I am!

Latest posts

Back