Hi, i'm micki from germany...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Micki

Reaction score
Hi, i'm meike and i come from germany. I have 2rabbits (anton und baghira). I'm a user in a german rabbit forum andi'm interested in other countries.
How living your rabbits?

Ähm, sorry for my bad english attainment.

lovely greetings micki... ;)

Hi, Micki!! Welcome to the forum!

We're happy to have a member from Germany! We have many members from different countries! :)

I look forward to chatting with you! (And don't worry about your English...I think it's wonderful!)

Hugs!

Rosie*

Welcome! We have members from all over the worldand are happy to have another member from Germany! And your English isvery nice:). I have an immense amount of respect for anyone who cancommunicate in more than one language.

Matt:cool:

Welcome to the forum!:wave: Not everyone on thisforum is American, I'm not, I'm Irish!:D Although I can't speakIrish...:baghead Your English is great:thumbup, I wish I could speakanother language! All I have is a little French.

Michaela and the girls:brownbunny:brownbunny:brownbunny

This really should have started in New Members, but it's not off topic, so I'm moving it to the main forum.

And welcome to our family!

sas

Wilkommen Micki! :p

Actually, my German's become absolutely terrible over the years, so I'll stop there ;)

I'm English, but I live in Bahrain, which is in the Middle East.Germany's one of the places on my list to visit! I can't wait to gothere :D

I also can't wait to see your buns ;)

:wave:Hello micki! and welcome

cheryl

Welcome, your english is fine. German is a lovely language, too bad I can't speak it! :biggrin:

Baghira, what a cool name for a rabbit!

~Star~

hello and welcome to the forum. everyone here isvery nice and if you have any questions im sure someone will have ananswer. cant wait to see some pictures of your babies anton and:bunnybutt:baghira

Latest posts

Back