Hi im little panda

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emm

Reaction score
Hi guys n girls please meet the newest member of the family.. little panda.. honestly the friendliest bunny ever! Hes 6 months old and quite a big boy.. 30cm and 4 kg.. can anyone shed light on his breed? We've never met a bunny like him! Is he hotot x netherland dwarf? He loves playing with our 8 week old pup, flipping, jumping and chasing him! I know bunnies dont usually like to be picked up but he hops right onto my lap. So in love <3

Attachments

• 20180817_110751.jpg
    20180817_110751.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_8778.jpg
    IMG_8778.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 6
Welcome to the forum.
You'll need to keep puppy away once his teething starts. Those teeth get pin sharp and will easily puncture bunny's thin skin. Puppy will nibble on his "puppy mate's " ears as all puppies do.

Afterwards they can be together.

Thank you. Yes we have bred dogs so i understand the teething process. No bunny biting here! Just short playdates at this point! we have a farm and around the house we also have the cats, ducks and guinea pigs etc. All getting along great. Never unsupervised with the big babies We always have the time to make sure everyone gets along. It is just so wonderful to have them in their natural environment digging and foraging like they should

Back