HI,I HAVE A NEW PICTURE OF MY BABY!!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Lassie, my husband & I have 4 Bunnies.

Buttercup he's 7 years old, Wilbur & Jackie they areabout 2 and 1/2 years old they are Lops too and Daisy Maeshe's about 5 months old, she'a a Lionhead.

I will try to post more pictures of them, but they don't always download properly they are too big for the forum.

We feed the three older ones Oxbow Pellets and TimothyHay. They get veggies twice a day. They likedandelion leaves, kale, spinach, carrot tops, parsley, dill, cilantro,collards.

For a treat we give them a little piece of apple or banana,Buttercup likes cantelope and strawberries. They don't getthis too often though.

The baby gets Alfalfa pellets and hay. She doesn'tlike to many veggies yet. She really likes carrot tops anddill. My husband & I have to go to the store everycouple of days to try to get her carrot tops. One man at thegrocery store gives them to us when he sees us. I think hethinks we are nuts because we have so many bunnies.

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Soooska

Hi,Soooska,Thanks for getting backto me. Wow that is alot of bunnies

How do you keep track of that many. Ibet they are cute. Are they fix? My b/f helps meout with mine alot.

He is my baby. Buster comes out of hiscage at night around 8 30pm. Get back to me.Lassie:headflick:

Lassie, Don't cry. I am surethey did not mean to upset you they were just trying tohelp. I can see you love buster very much and he isa lucky bunny. It shows you are a good mommybecause you came on here to get advice about how to best look after him.

Hi Lassie,

Three of the Bunnies are fixed. Daisy Maethe baby is still too young. We will get her done in a fewmonths.

Buttercup is in the Family room all the time,except when he's in his cage at night.

Wilbur & Jackie have their own bedroom,they have two Nic condos in it. They use both condos,sometimes they are together and other times they are inseparate cages.

Daisy Mae has a cage in the sparebedroom. We get her out 2 - 3 times a day to play &run. It's alot of work some days.

Buster is very cute.

Soooska

Your bunny is very cute and he looks like a happy bunny.

You know if we go into a discussion about how people feed their kids,not just their pets, then I don't think it will be too pleasent. So itsup to the parents to decide what to do, no need to get offensive.

... she was just giving you advice (keep in mind she is an experienced rabbit owner and knows her stuff!). i think you took her the wrong way. anyway..
your bun is so cute! i was going to adopt a lop (who looked like a moo cow because of his markings =P ) but instead i adopted a smaller bun named Tanner because the cage we already had was too small for the lop but perfect (maybe even a little too big) for Tanner.
post more pics of your baby!

Back