Hi, I am new

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkyScraper

Reaction score
Hi I am Valerie. I own a rabbitry. I am brand new, just joined a couple mintutes ago. I own Food, Lucky, Gracie, Leesa (Who is a boy), Harly Ace(Yes Harly Ace one name), Carolina, Kiwi, Peach, SkyScraper, Todd, Vicky, Punky, and I am pretty sure thats it. Kiwi is pregnat though and die Any day now. I am so excited! Anyway, this looks like a great forum and Hello to everyone here.

welcome :)

What breed of rabbits are they?

Ummmm, sorry, I have too many to keep track. I might leave some out in this. Fuzzy Lop:Carolina and Foody-Angora:Todd, Vicky, and Punky-Californian:Leesa-and the rest are mini rex. Sorry, I just did not want to redo my whole list again.

I love mini-rex! :biggrin2:

ok, I love them all but my boy is a mini-rex :)

Is the preggie one mini-rex then? and do you have a digital camera LOL!?

I'd love to see the babies!!!!

Yes it is a mini rex! She will be a first time mom if all goes well. I am looking for my camera! I lost it a few days ago.

I love the names you have chosen for your rabbits! One of these days you'll have to explain your decisions and how the names came about. :)

Some just fell into place on aciedent. Like Sky, was origianally going to be called Patch. But, I kept aciedently calling him Sky since he looked like a Sky. So now his name is Sky

WELCOME to the forum! This is a great place for "bunny people" to hang out! Good Luck on your new litter! Let Us know how she does... (I have Mini Rex too! They are wonderful little bunnies!) :welcome1

Welcome Valerie!

This is such a great forum - I am sure you will love it here. :)

Michaela & bunnies Madison and Ebony

Latest posts

Back