Hi I am new here..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SumBunnyluvsu

Reaction score
My name is Ashley and I just recently took in three bunnies that I think are female.

I honestly don't know how old they are and I think they are all girls I checked like 20 times lol looked for testicles and everything I followed some pics on the web to tell the sex. Well I am also wondering if any of them could possibly be pregnant too since the lady who I got them from had a bunch of rabbits in the same pen and she said she can't tell the sexes because she doesn't know how lol so I was prepared for that mush and do have seperate housing for all three if need be. So yea I have no idea if they are pregnant and not sure how to tell if they are.

if they have dewlaps most likely theyre does orcould befat boys. but the testicles drop at about 4mths.

does can get fiesty/territorial towards each other. we had threesisters in a cage and eventually they started leaving bite marks on each other. so u might want to keep an eye out for that.

As far as telling if theyre pregnant. you can palpatewithin 14days of the pregnancy, if you know what youre feelingfor. There are websites that explain this but ive heard some veternariansare also able to do this. I had a vet palpate my bunnyand hesaid shewasn't pregnant 15 days later she had 4 babies on the wire in the middle of the nightnone survived.

no comment on the womens lack of knowledge from who you got these rabbits. sounds like they're with a better owner now though...

:helloand :welcome1to RabbitsOnline. I am glad you found the site. RO is a very active, friendly and helpful website devoted to rabbits and their slaves. What beautiful rabbits.

Here are some good links to areas of the site you might find interesting, the Library section, full of good reference info, Bunny Blog, where you can keep everyone up to date on your bunny and your life as a bunny slave and if you bunny would like to ask questions of other buns the Bunny Chat is the spot to be. The regional forum is a good way to find a rabbit savvy vet or to post places where you get some of your supplies for your bun etc. For the lighter side and to give you a chuckle or two stop by the go to the Let Your Hare Down section for anything but bunny's.

Here is link to the rules of the site, light reading Rabbits Online Forum Rules.

I hope I didn't overwhelm you with info. This is a wonderful site and I look forward to seeing pictures and reading some stories.

Dave

Back