Hi guys!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hullabaloo

Reaction score
Wow, so, I'm brand new here! Just thought I should say hi to you all?
(I'm so bad at these things, I do apologize.)
I'm from Australia. (G'day, etc)
I don't actually own any rabbits (yet) and I was really hoping to ask for some first hand advice on breeds and everything before I buy. Any help on which board to ask would be so so appreciated (I am lost.)
But regardless, hello, and I look forward to talking to you all and your gorgeous bunnies! :)

G'day and welcome to the forum :)

There's plenty of places here to ask for advice, you could probably ask about breeds in "The Rabbitry and Show Room" there's a tonne of knowledgeable owners/breeders etc who would be more than happy to help.

This is a great place for all sorts of information though, it's certainly been a great help to me.

Yay another Aussie! Where are you? Welcome! I was just looking at your screen name and in the last couple of days have been considering getting another rabbit who's name is baloo!!! Haha you can get slot of great advice here.. I wouldnt worry to much about where to ask if it's in the wrong spot people will let you know haha

Thank you all for the welcomes! I guess I'd better start up a new thread before I start raving on with questions and everything, but thanks for the advice and I'll look forward to chatting to you all in the future.
chorxley, I'm up near Canberra! Awesome to meet a fellow Australian on here!!

Latest posts

Back