Hi glad to have found this forum again

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobbygirl

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

It's bobbygirl (Ann) from Malta. It's been quite a long time i've been searching for this forum. I thought i had a mistake when i couldn't find it. I had registered with this forum when i was the owner of little bobby who unfortunately passed away last march. It's useless to say we were desperate. Our flat was too empty without him and the only solution for us to fill up our lives was to adopt another bunny. Now we have fluffy a little greyish lionhead. She's mischevous but cute! She loves to play. Yesterday we took her to the vet for a nail cut (because i'm afraid to do so myself). She was really scared - poor thing. When she put her on the table on a towel - to avoid slipping - she just jumped into her box!!:p Then at home she wouldn't even have a treat. she took the trip quite badly but now she's back to normal. i hope i could send pictures of her. Are there any members who own a lionhead? what are they like? Also, i would like to ask something. bobby died when he ceased to eat and his tummy got bloated. What do you think it was? Poor little one, i still miss him!!! Pls post. The more the merrier!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back! :rabbithop

I am very sorry to hear that your little friend Bobby passed away. I was like where was the site for a couple of months until I finally found it again. Congratulations on little Fluffy I hope that you will be very happy with her. I am sorry that I can not help you with any of your other questions but rest assured someone more knowledgeable than me will come along and answer your question for you.

Welcome back Ann :wave:

I'm so sorry about Bobby, sounds like it could have been bloat, which needs to be treated quickly by a vet, it's quickly fatal in bunnies (but I'm no expert, I've had no experience with a bun stopped eating).

Congrats on the new addition, I have a little chinchilla lionhead, Madison. She's a very curious and playful little thing, just the best personality. :)

Hope you enjoy posting with us,

~~~~~~
~Michaela, Ebony, Pebble, Madison & Angel Bunny Berri~

Bobbygirl! Aww, I get such a kick out of lionheads. I have 1 little bun but no lionheads. Yet ;). Welcome back. There's also a forum section called Let Your Hare Down, where you can post about pretty much anything if you'd like to post there, too. :)

Good to meet you! Sorry to hear about your loss, but I'm glad to know that your new bunny is helping to make your home feel full again.

I have 3 Holland Lops...but there are lots of folks here with Lionheads. Haley has the gorgeous Mr. Tumnus...Peg's got them...there are so many more. If you take a spin around the site you'll find many threads about Lionheads...I think there's even one dedicated to Lionhead lovers.

Looking forward to seeing pics of your new addition!

-Mary Ellen

I have three buns, all different breeds... My baby girl is a Lion head (Her name is Simi) and my other baby gal is a Mini Rex, and my prince is a Holland lop - but he doesn't have a name yet...

There are many lion heas owners here, and I look forward to seeing pictures :)

I will try to convince my husband to prepare some pictures to post. where do i post the pics i.e. in this same thread or create a new one? If you know of any thread that has instructions about how to post pics pls give me the link. Thanks a lot for your replies.

Bobbygirl

Hi Ann! Glad to have you back!

I'm so sorry about little Bobby. It's so hard loosing the little ones you love. Bunnies go down hill so quickly after they stop eating, it could be a number of things. He was loved very much and was very spoilt :).

Aww, that's great to hear you have another love in your life. IT really helps having another bunny around! I have a feisty little lionhead, and I just love her to bits! Surprisingly at the moment, she is my cuddliest one, but will come charging teeth bared to say hello.. it takes people awhile to get used to her in your face bunattude! :)

You can definitely start your own blog for your little girl and post updates and pictures there. If you have a way of uploading the pictures to your computer, you can create an account at a photo hosting site (I use Photobucket - http://www.photobucket.com) and I have no complaints with it. Then you just put the IMG link and wait for all the Oooo's and Awww's over your little sweetie pie ;)

Can't wait to hear more from you about your mischievous little girl! I definitely can't wait for pictures! ;)

You could put the pictures in this thread, or you could start up a Bunny Blog in the Blog section - then keep that thread going with pictures of your bunny. :)

Try this thread for help with posting pictures, it's free to register with Photobucket, which make the whole thing very simple. http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=25443&forum_id=47

~~~~~~
~Michaela, Ebony, Pebble, Madison & Angel Bunny Berri~

Hi,

thanks to all of you. I was just thinking... why not organise a 'race' to see who has the quickest fingers on the keyboard!!!!! :biggrin2:ha ha, joking. Thanks a lot. Now the only problem is to make my husband work on the photos but i'll convince him some way or another!!!!!!!!

Bobbygirl.

Latest posts

Back