Hi from the Pacific NW. New Owner of a Rabbit!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello!! My name is Misty. Me and my 3 daughters went out on a limb and adopted a rabbit 1 month ago. We have never raised one before. She was born Nov. 17th and we got her Dec. 20th *yeah we got her very young, so she's just over 2 months old. She is part Flemish Giant and we don't know what else she's mixed with but she's pretty big already! When we first got her we let her roam around most of the house but currently she spends time in her cage as well as plenty or running time around the kitchen! I run a in-home child care, so she can't roam free all the time while kids are here (plus she likes to chew up all the toys...go figure!) I am working on designing her something for the outdoors where she can roam free all the time out of the wind, rain.

Honestly I am so new to this so I am here to seek out any and all information I can! I have a great vet, great food list and ideas for habitats! We are working on litter training and introducing fresh vegetables now!

Here is she! http://thumperwhales.weebly.com/

What pretty coloring Thumper has! I too live in the PacNw and a first time bunny owner :) Welcome!

Hey my birthday is December 20th! You've got quite the beautiful bun there! And it sounds like you've done your research and got everything planned out. Good luck with your new addition and I hope to see more of you two!

Latest posts

Back