hi from Princess Mitsey and new baby Roo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dallasmyponi

Reaction score
Going to try and post a couple pics...
IMG_2464.jpg

IMG_2467.jpg

Looks like I need to figure out how to shrink them...Susie

Omg all my lops are pretty much solid colour - I'd love to get the 'broken' colour pattern(sp?) ...my daughter and I would love to have another litter that had the broken colour scheme...but for now, since we're renting and don't own, we have to resist the urge, lol....just adorable!

Thank you everyone! I think they are perfect! Rupert just arrived yesterday from the city humane society. He got neutered on wednesday and doesn't seem to show any ill effects from it. I have no idea how old he is, my guess is a few months. He is such a little cutie! Princess Mitsey hasn't paid much attention to him, though they are in separate cages. She has lived by herself for three years so might enjoy the bunny company. She has really long hair and I have to brush her every day and even then I find mats that I have to carefully pick at and comb out. She is pretty good for a while then gets mad. She put a really nice hole in my favorite sweatshirt yesterday after a grooming session that she felt was too long. Guh! Oh well, for the love of bunnies I guess. I am in love with them!

Susie

Back