Hi from Pastel & Pixi

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PastelPixi

Reaction score
tumblr_m78yyuzWfN1rq0wz3o1_500.jpg

Hi! I'm Ashley. I recently was given these two little darling rabbits from an abused home. I was told Pixi (the left) is a grey dwarf and Pastel (right) was a broken dwarf x lop.

Anyway, I've joined this site to help myself become more educated on care for them!

My cousin has lots of rabbits so she has been helping me!

Thanks everyone :3 and nice to meet you all!

tumblr_m78z1yzKZe1rq0wz3o1_500.jpg

By the way they are 8 and 10 weeks old :)

Welcome to the forum! There's some great information on pretty much anything rabbit related :)

Your babies are adorable!!!

They are both so adorable!! Is that first pic are they in the tub? I've never seen a bun in a bath :)

I love their coloring. It's like they compliment each other with the gray.

Welcome!

Thanks everyone for your warm welcomes! =3
Sometimes it gets really hot in our apartment so I put some water in the bath because the bunnies like to play in it too cool off~ I don't use shampoo or any product on them is this okay? If not I'll make sure to find another way to let them cool off n_n'

PastelPixi wrote:
Thanks everyone for your warm welcomes! =3
Sometimes it gets really hot in our apartment so I put some water in the bath because the bunnies like to play in it too cool off~ I don't use shampoo or any product on them is this okay? If not I'll make sure to find another way to let them cool off n_n'

If it gets warm inside, I place a frozen 2-liter bottle of water in their cage. They can just snuggle against it to stay cool (and keep away if they don't need it). I keep 2 such bottles in my freezer so I can switch them out if needed. I also have tile on the floor which is also cool.

I've never given any of my rabbits a bath. I too have heard that it's not recommended.

oops!:p and a hearty welcome to you too!

Welcometo Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

To keep my bunny's cool, I use marble tiles. I freeze them and then get them out for the bunny's to lay on. The tiles stay cool for hours.

Hopefuly, your bunny will never get sick,if you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

Here are somelinks I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*The House Rabbit Society has a lot of good information on what veggies are safe for bunny’s, etc.

*Here is a link to learn what your furry master is trying to say to you How to Understand Your Bunny's Language

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How to Bond with Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

Don’t hesitate to ask questions and I am glad you have joined rabbits online; I look forward to seeing you around.

Adorable buns; welcome to the forum!

Latest posts

Back