Hi From Mr. PBJ

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. PBJ

Reaction score
Well my wife is on this site so much I figured I would join too.:wave:

Yall all know storm already and All though I did not want him at first I am in love.:inlove: Now I am a bunny slave along with my wife.

I am a prison guard for the state of texas.

Hope I can be around soon and Storm is spoiled a little to spoiled in my opnion but hey as all the wise men say if you can't beat them join them.:running bunny

See yall around

Welcome! We promise not to tell the inmates that their CO has a fluffy bunny for a pet! My man has two tiny fluffy bunnies that are ridiculously cute, so I know that you can be masculine and have rabbits, but the inmates might not agree. ;)

tonyshuman wrote:
Welcome! We promise not to tell the inmates that their CO has a fluffy bunny for a pet! My man has two tiny fluffy bunnies that are ridiculously cute, so I know that you can be masculine and have rabbits, but the inmates might not agree. ;)
LOL I never thought about that side of it!! hahahaha!

Hello! Welcome to the forum! :) It's good to see more men joining the forum! I'm not one, but I know the few male bunny slaves will like having another one around! ;)

Latest posts

Back