Hi from Michigan!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

middlemuse

Emma - Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody! My name's Emma, and I'm in the Detroit Metro area of Michigan, though I'm a Colorado transplant (moved here to be with my fiance after we finished the Peace Corps together last November).

I adopted Aria from a local rescue about six weeks ago, and we both absolutely adore her. I don't know her breed, but she's on the smaller side--under six pounds, I think? (I'll be making a vet appointment soonish to get her nails trimmed, so I'll get a real weight then.) She's two years old, and absolutely sweet, loves digging and being adored.

This is her after she tackled my fiance from across the room.

2hn04t0.jpg

hi middlemuse! Welcome to the fourm! :bunnydance: What an adorable bun--I am not sure what she is but maybe she has a little dutch in her? Thinking more of shape/size rather than color there...

:hello & :welcome1 to you & Aria!
Aria is adorable! So glad you joined us here at Rabbits Online! Its a wonderful place to come to ask bunny questions or just bunny talk & show off those adorable pix! Hope you will make yourself at home here!

Welcome to the forum! I'm from Michigan too, but I'm in Grand Rapids. Your bun is really adorable.

hi middlemuse! Welcome to the fourm! :bunnydance: What an adorable bun--I am not sure what she is but maybe she has a little dutch in her? Thinking more of shape/size rather than color there...

Never thought of that! She IS super round like a little dutch bunny. We'll probably never know, but she's just the right size for our apartment, and so pretty.

Thanks for the welcomes everybody!

Back