Hi =) from Merlin and me.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pekoe

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I've already posted a bit and completely forgot to make an intro topic. I really like this forum because it has such a lovely variety of bun owners with no preference towards any type! I've visited forums were breeders were banned from the forum... so the friendliness of this one all around is very refreshing.

I'm the proud mummy of a two year old Holland Lop buck named Merlin. I swear he's a purebred lop... despite his stubbornly upright ears! I think that he would be saddened by the lack of mobility if they lopped now, anyways.

He lives outside in a beautiful homemade hutch and gets to go out in a run forseveral hours every day. He also loves bananas, jumping on top of his house and the second level in his hutch, taking out his sexual frustrations on my poor dog (who seems to enjoy it, oddly enough) and parsley is good too.

[align=center]
smallerm2.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]Posing for the camera... he's pretty young in this photo.[/align]

[align=center]
DSC_4926.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]He likes hopping around on his harness.[/align]

[align=center]
DSC_8632.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]This is Willow, my Miniature Australian Shepherd and Merlin. They need to be supervised but generally get along really well (other than aforementioned illicit activities)[/align]

Thanks, looking forward to getting to know everybody.

Hey Pekoe! Welcome to the forum! (Glad to have another BCer around.. we are gaining our numbers to total forum domination!;))

Those are absolutely wonderful photos, and Merlin is so gorgeous! Cute pup too.

Hope you enjoy the forum, and I can't wait to see more of these awesome photos!

:sunshine:

Welcome to RO Pekoe and Merlin! :wave:

Your bun is absolutely gorgeous! I'm in love... :hearts
I cant wait to learn more about you two and see more lovely pictures. *hint hint*

Welcome to the forum! Beautiful bunnyyou have there. I am glad your posting and that you like the forum. I think its the best one on the web, very active, friendly and it has a lot of knowledgeable people here.

Have you started a bunny blog on Merlin? If you know of a good vet or place to get supplies please post in the regional forum for your area, it could really help someone out.

Have you checked out the bunny chat section, Merlin may want to keep up with other buns slave training tips or just to network with other buns.

Let me know if there is anything I can do, my pm box is always open.

Dave

Back