Hi from "icebox of the nation" aka Northern Michigan

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

I am new to this forum (just joined today! lol) but I am not new to rabbit raising. I have been showing and raising rabbits for at least six years now, mostly in 4-H but some larger shows. I used to raise Mini Rexs, Jersey Woolies and Standard Rexs but now, since I am a seinor in high school and have more responsibilities such as equestrian team, time is limited! So, I just have five rabbits now: Niabi, my sr. Velveteen Lop(he is my favorite rabbit in the barn. I use him for showmanship and they are my favorite breed also!), Gilinda, my sr. English Angora (she is also a sweetie, she loves hopping around the house), Geronimo, my French Lop (very rare in Michigan, I got him from a close friend downstate that was selling out), Chocolate Star, my Jersey Woolie sr. doe (great color and a great mom! I also show her in 4-H) and last of all, Firefox, who is also a Jersey Woolie and a son of Chocolate Star. I love talking rabbits, so I am glad I joined this forum. So, HI EVERYONE!! lol

Hi everyone! Its really fun posting on here! I also do this on horse forums, so its fun to do it for another animal that I am so passionate about lol. I do have pics, but I havent had time to post them yet. I will eventually, no worries :cool:

Back