Hi from Florida

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Back2Basics

Reaction score
Hey all, my name is Nora, and I'm co-owner of Back 2 Basics Rabbitry. We breed New Zealand Red and Fawn rabbits. Fawn is a new color that just started showing up, so we're excited to be a part of it. And we're hoping someday to get it recognized by the ARBA as an official color. It'll take some time.

We first started raising the rabbits January of this year (2013). We then learned how awesome their poop was for our garden, so they help our veggies, and get some fresh produce in return.

Next year I would like to start showing them. I feel there's no point in breeding them, no matter the reason, if you're not going to breed quality stock. And showing is the best way to ensure you have good rabbits.

So I have joined your forum, looking for friends, lol. I will have some questions, and I will be able to answer some questions. I love to read and learn about my latest passions (I tend to jump around a lot, but animals have always been a passion).

See you around!

IMG_1043.jpg

IMG_1031.jpg

Miramar.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum! It's a fantastic resource and fun, too. :) Your rabbits are beautiful; looking forward to seeing more pictures in the future!

Latest posts

Back