Hi from CA, new to forum

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwebster

Reaction score
Joined to better care for our year old spayed sweet lionhead, Duchess. May also be adopting a male 2 yr lionhead who we helped recently rescue from a neglect/abuse situation. Duchess is a dark gene brown agouti. New bunny ( tentative name Arnold) is tan with brown, also very sweet but still sick with a URI.

Hi and welcome to the forum! So glad to have you on here :)! Would love to see pictures of the bunnies! :)

CC7FD629-4027-46BE-B996-354B93F25B9B.jpeg Here is a photo of our bunnies, Arnold and Dutchess.
Arnold just came home two days ago, all recovered from his respiratory infection and neutering. The wonderful person who fostered him for us took this photo. We put them in adjoining cages outside yesterday and they went nose to nose many times. I hope they will bond and be snuggle bunnies!

Really really cute. I hope u r able to bond them. They make an amazing couple

View attachment 39020 Here is a photo of our bunnies, Arnold and Dutchess.
Arnold just came home two days ago, all recovered from his respiratory infection and neutering. The wonderful person who fostered him for us took this photo. We put them in adjoining cages outside yesterday and they went nose to nose many times. I hope they will bond and be snuggle bunnies!
Where on the central coast are you? I'm in AG

Back