Hi from Australia!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thumpies

Reaction score
[align=left]Hi everyone,

My name is Thumper and I am a mini lop and about 2 months old! I amvery cute and I have only been with Mum and Dad for about 2 weeks butwe seem to have bonded very well indeed! Mum annoys me with kisses andcuddles every chance she gets and I love to groom her hair in return!We like to play games and have cuddles too! I will be online every oncein a while to make sure that Mum and Dad are taking good care of me!

Nice to meet you all

Thumper xo
[/align]

Hi Thumper, you are very cute.

Your Mommie is lucky that you cuddle with her. I have 4bunnies and only one cuddles and kisses me. The other threeonly love me when I give them food and treats.

I look forward to seeing many more pictures of you.

If youu look at my avitar you will see my 4 babies.

Susan and the Gang:bunnydance::apollo::bunny19:bunnyheart

[align=left]Thank you for your welcome! I havebeen on this website all day... Reading peoples blogs and reading upabout how to give Thumper the best care I can! He just brings me somuch joy, especially with all his kisses and his funnyantics.:bunnyheart

I do have a question though... What is the equivalent of Timothy Hay inAustralia? I can only find Lucerne here and I have noticed that feedinghim this makes him do too many cecal poos as there is too much proteinin it. If you have any advice, it would be greatly appreciated.

Emma (Thumpers Mum):bunnybutt:
[/align]

Oh my goodness Bangbang you are too cute!!! I love the flowers behind your ears!:pinkpansy:

Great to meet another Aussie... I am originally from Cairns(QLD) and have only been in NSW for a year, so the whole rabbit thingis new to me as rabbits are illegal in QLD.:pssd:

But I am in love :inlove: with my little boy! Every day he does newthings for me and is teaching me about the amazing bond between humanand rabbit! I do have another question though... he is constantlygrooming himself and scratching... I don't know if its mites or this isnormal... I feel like a first time mum! I watch every move and then I'mon the internet seeing if hes ok!:craziness:craziness I know!!!

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Welcome to RO Thumper:wave:

You are very cute!!

I hope you (and your mum Emma) like it here:happydance

Michaela:), Ebony:bunny5 and Pebble:anotherbun

Latest posts

Back