Hi From a Newbie!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RexRabbit

Reaction score
HI have only just registered and thought I'd post a piccie of one of my 35 Refuge Bunnies.

This is Felicity who is a bit of a hypochondriac......

rabbits511.jpg

Janex

Oooh, I've missed Lord Lopsley! (Pet Bunny, I forget how old he is but he's still young- less than a year.)

Can I make a request for a Major Tom pic? I've got a bit of a thing for him.;)

naturestee wrote:
Oooh, I've missed Lord Lopsley! (Jordiwes, I forget how old he is but he's still young- less than a year.)

Can I make a request for a Major Tom pic? I've got a bit of a thing for him.;)

Here is Major Tom!!

Picture1058.jpg

Janex

This is Uncle Albert. He is 10 years old and has had major surgery to remove a Fibrosarcoma (cancerous tumour) from his mouth. He is a real fighter and loves EVERY SECOND of life. He is my special old man.

MiscPics110.jpg

Janex

Jane, I can't begin to tell you how happy I am that you've signed up here!

:hug:

Looking SO forward to more of your posts!

sas :) and the gang of fur :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Oh wow! 35! That's mind boggling! I really admire you :). I'd love to start a rabbit sanctuary one day!

Picture920.jpg

Hehe, looks like a little puppy! how his back legs are standing up, looks like a dog-like pose :).

RexRabbit wrote:

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
Aww Jane I love your bunnies! Can we havea piccie of lovely Lord Lopsley please?:D
Picture920.jpg

:D:D

Janex
Is he purebred EL or is there some rex in there? He's got that lovably soft look about his fur and you just wanna cuddle him!
He really does stand like a dog though . . . don't think I've ever really seen another bun stand like that. Mine think they are dogs though . . . I wouldn't be surprised if Fuzz started, she's already working on a tail wag of her very own!

Stephanie

Lord Lopsley is a Velveteen Lop. A relatively new breed which is still being standardised. The breed is a cross between an English Lop and a Rex.

Janex

RexRabbit wrote:
Lord Lopsley is a Velveteen Lop. A relatively new breed which is still being standardised. The breed is a cross between an English Lop and a Rex.

Janex
Ooooh! The breeder where I got my French Lop Fuzzy Wuzzy was working on breeding Velveteen Lops. She was only on the first generation though, so even though I got to meet one, it looked nothing like Lord Lopsley. (That is the cutest name!)

Stephanie

tadpolephobic wrote:
RexRabbit wrote:

Janex
Ooooh! The breeder where I got my French Lop Fuzzy Wuzzy was working on breeding Velveteen Lops. She was only on the first generation though, so even though I got to meet one, it looked nothing like Lord Lopsley. (That is the cutest name!)

Stephanie
Lord Lopsley's Breeder is actually from the USA, cant remember exactly where though. She is living over here now and is working on the breed. She will be exhibiting at the London Show in a couple of weeks time.

Here is another one of my special needs bunnies. Her name is Bernadette (Bernie) and she is blind. Despite how it looks she is NOT an alcoholic too!!

016.jpg

Janex

OH MY GOODNESS, your bunnies are BEAUTIFUL. I'm so jealous you have so many,

We have 4 right now, I'd love to have more but I don't think Hubby would agree to that. We'd have to get a bigger house.

keep those pictures coming.

Soooska:apollo:

SOOOSKA wrote:
OH MY GOODNESS, your bunnies are BEAUTIFUL. I'm so jealous you have so many,

We have 4 right now, I'd love to have more but I don't think Hubby would agree to that. We'd have to get a bigger house.

keep those pictures coming.

Soooska:apollo:

You're so lucky to have four! My dad barely tolerates two. He likes them and he even cried over Tabitha's death Tuesday, but heis much more likely to complain about the smell (fyi: they don't smell!) or them eating furnitureand tell my mom when I leave "no more rabbits!" then to say anything nice about them.

stephanie

Here are another couple of my Bunnies. The Agouti is Jessica and the White Bun is Danny. As you can see they are a 'close' couple!!

rabbits638.jpg

Janex

Latest posts

Back