Hi Everyone!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pwiincezz

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm new on here. The reason why I decided to joint the forum was because of my two rabbits. Bugs Bunny and Rolo.

Bugs Bunny is a Netherlands Dwarf Rabbit and is 10 months old. He tends to be very aggressive and isn't very trusting. We've had him for five months and he still doesn't trust us a lot. I've been bit by him a million times lol but we still love him to bits! He was my first rabbit ever!

Rolo is a English Spot and he is 7 months.

Both are unfortunately boys but I wouldn't change them for the world! I actually bought Rolo thinking he was a female lol but because he was only two months old I couldn't tell but I love him! He's really loveable and gets on with us all.

I've attached their pics too :jumpforjoy:
Rolo is the white and brown one and Bugs Bunny is the white one.

Gorgeous aren't they? :)

Rolo Givin Me Looks.jpg

Beautiful Bugzi Layin Down.jpg

Gorgeous buns and welcome to RO. Lots of bunny obsesees here as well, glad you found us! :)

Welcome.

I hope BugsB only nips rather than draws blood. Have you tried holding his head down lightly for a few seconds immediately afterwards? That's what mama rabbit does to tell her offspring to stop something. It may take a few times of your doing it.

Lovely boys, I´ve got a white one just like Bugs bunny. Sorry to hear he´s a biter, you´d be as well to try and stop. Do you spend time with them both, have you tried going down to his level to get him to come to you and get to know you at his pace. My white one is the cuddliest one of the three, he´s never bitten me and I´ve only had a couple of bites from one of the others and usually because I´ve frightened him as I´ve come up on him on his blind side. That´s another thing, you don´t say why he bites or when.

Thank you everyone for your comments, I honestly feel welcomed and I'm sure my babies do too.

Bugs Bunny isn't aggressive all the time, he can be such a sweetheart, he loves his head rubs and I suppose he growls and lungs for my brother because he likes my brother a lot so if my brother doesn't show him love he gets angry lol.

I was told by the previous owners their dog tried biting Bugs Bunny so I believe he's traumatized. Although I was told at my new vets all Netherland Dwarf rabbits are aggressive and think they're rottweilers lol.

Welcome! Both of your bun buns are sweet! Just spend lots of time and like the other person said put his head down for a little and soon he will be a good boy. Good luck:apollo:

Latest posts

Back