Hi Everyone!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeAndKayla

Reaction score
Hello!
Kayla (mommy), Mike (daddy), and Daisy here :)
After two years, lots of doctors, and lots of tears we decided to give up on trying for a human baby and started talking about what kind of fur baby would be best to fulfill Kayla's mommy instincts. We already have a couple lizards (a Green Anole and a Long Tailed Lizard) but those don't play very well and mommy isn't their biggest fan. After researching for awhile we decided to adopt Daisy on February 16, 2012!

Daisy.jpg

She is a very happy, curious girl and we already love her dearly. On day one we had a couple binkies for mommy, day two LOTS of binkies and she flopped for daddy, and it has only gotten better from there. We feel so lucky to have such an outgoing bun right from the start! We're not sure exactly how old she is, we were told "almost adult" and that she is a female rex.
She loves when mommy sings Bicycle Built For Two ("Daisy, Daisy give me your answer do.." :bunnyheart ) Not a huge fan of being picked up, but LOVES having her cheeks, head, neck, and base of her ears rubbed!

We're very happy to be here and are so excited to get to know all of you!

Welcome Kayla and Mike :)
I hope you meet lots of great rabbit people here and learn
lots!

I'm sorry you had trouble getting a human baby...
But I'm glad it lead you to finding yourself a bunny to give
a loving home to :)

Welcome to the Forum. Look forward to discussing all our favorite subject ... bunnies.

Your Daisy is such a pretty girl. Love those long, straight ears.

So sorry for your troubles on the human baby part, but your Daisy will fill that hole just a bit. Bunnies are such intelligent, funny, stubborn creatures, kind of like children. lol And definitely worth pouring your heart into and rewarding giving them a healthy life and watching them grow and learn.

Look forward to hearing about your Daisy.

K :)

Welcome to the forum! My husband and I have been trying for a year now and are getting ready to start seeing doctors also. So Sorry about your trouble with conceiving. But bunnies are fun! I have a rex also :) Everyone here is very nice and extremely helpful. And we enjoy lots of pictures :)

Welcome! Your daisy is adorable!

I'm so sorry about your struggle for a human baby! I feel your pain! My husband and I have been trying for a baby for nearly 6 years... Many doctors, surgeries, treatments & losses... It's such a hard journey but one that is definitely made more bearable by the love of our fur babies! My husband and I have also given up for now... And have dubbed 2012 the year of fun! No baby talk til 2013! Just enjoying the beautiful family we do have! Big hugs to you! :biggrin::welcome1

Back