Hi Everyone!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

momof2buns

Reaction score
My name is Lindsey, I'm not new to the forum(old name: lilangelhotots), but I'm new to the world of having house rabbits and so a new ID is only appropriate for the change.:):pA little about me and our situation....

I used to raise/breed jersey woolies and dwarf hotots. We did not have much success getting litters and unfortunately lost a doe to kindling problems. It was *Heartbreaking* to say the very least.

I deceided to get out of breeding completely when it became the choice of moving to a nice and SAFE subdivision for my kids or choosing to keep a rabbitry out of town. It was only obvious what to choose! See this subdivision has restrictions that you cannot breed/raise any animal on the property and can only have household pets provided they are not kept for commercial use. So....my idea of having a house rabbit or two REALLYexcited my kids.:biggrin2:

Instead of mom picking out the 'show' rabbits and 'breeding stock' rabbits, I left it up to them to choose the bunnies that will be part of our family. We will be getting the two in March and I have SOOO much to learn until then to get prepared.

Meet Delilah(sorry for the bad picture, this is the breeder's pic-used with her permission), she has a beautiful face...I can't wait to get her spayed and pamper her:
461336530_YsH59-M.jpg

Meet Jake(the breeder said he won't breed any does so gave him for free, totally fine with us because he'll be neutered:biggrin2:) again this is the breeder's pic-used with her permission:
461336533_RtYRv-M.jpg

:welcome2

That's great that you came back! And with new bunners. :D

Delilah and Jake are very adorable, I can't wait to see more pics of them!

I just got a Mini Rex, she is a broken chocolate. She looks similar to Delilah. Her name is Sawyer Anne. :)

-Karlee

Delilah & Jake are adorable! Their fur looks so thick and soft.. lovely! Does the rabbit in your avatar belong to you too?

Thanks guys! Yes, Abby is in my avatar, she's our newest fur kid. Hopefully we'll be getting our mini rex babies in March...:pray:

Look at that round face and those short short ears!! I'm in love with Abby! Don't tell my buns I said that though :p

Latest posts

Back