Hi everyone!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmits_mom

Reaction score
I know it's been ages since I've beenon. The past week or so has been so hectic for Martin andI. His job, my classes, wedding plans, and 2bunnies...ahhh!

Anyway, Dini seems to be making some progress. We've beendoing a lot of research about what she has and our main focus right nowis to make sure she gets better. Thankfully, her case wasn'ttoo bad. She takes her medicine (batrill) really easily on abanana slice and I think it is her favorite part of the day.She gets it twice a day. She eats and drinks VERY well, andall poopies are normal. If only she could learn to use herlitter box. She goes anywhere she pleases. She usedto use the litter box to pee, but now that we changed her litter box,she doesn't like the new one as much. We're switching back toa bigger one though. She is extremely lively, andLOVES Martin. She will follow him anywhere and loves it whenhe pets her. She'll nip at us though if she wants attention,or for any old reason I guess. What is with these littlegirls and their teeth?! (*cough megan cough*)

Dini's nose is clearing up and her head is finally starting to lookbetter. I know it will take a while until her head will bestraight.

Emmit is also doing well. He has recovered from his surgeryand is such a little love bunny, he suprises me. He'd ratherbe pet than anything in the world. He always liked it before,but now it's his obsession and goal in life to be pet all daylong. He is just so sweet. We fell asleep on thefloor one night, and even though I stopped petting him, he kept stillwith his little eyes closed. I melted. He walks around theroom with me and loves it when i let him run around in the hallway aswell. ONe night I couldn't be there so Martin put the phoneto his ear, and Emmit settled down like he was going to be pet andclosed his eyes. I didn't think bunnies could tell voicesover the phone.

So he's doing well. He is a little upset we can't spend asmuch time with him because we now split time between the twobuns. If things don't seem to work out with Dini, meaning ifshe doesn't get better and we are still worried to put them together,she will probably stay with Martin after she's spayed, and I'll takeEmmit back to my house. It's sad, but I know that Martinwould be heartbroken if we had to give her up.

Sorry this is so long, and I hope to have pictures of her upsoon. I feel bad I haven't been on and I missed you all verymuch. This weekend we're doing wedding stuff, Martin has ahuge thing for work, and i have 2 papers to write so I highly doubtI'll be able to come on again until things have settled down.Thanks for all of your caring support. Again, sorry my postis so long...I'm a rambler.

-Carrie

Carrie, welcomeback! Your post is not too long atall!!!

So glad to read that everything seems tobe going well. We appreciate so much you giving us anupdate. :D

Try to get some rest in all of the flurrythat's your life right now. You don't want to betooworn down by your big day!

We're rooting for you all! Loveand hugs to you, Martin, Emmit, and Dini! What a wonderfulfamily you make. Still making special prayers forDini that she'll make a full recovery.

Hey, Carrie, so glad to have you back. Boy, you are certainly busy at the minute.

It's great that both Dini and Emmit seem to be doing so well - Emmitsounds like he is a real Love Bunny now. I'm so pleased you're keepingDini, pleased for you AND for her - it's so lucky she's got you. Hopeall goes well this weekend. Talk to you soon

Jan

What great news, Emmit's Mom! Soundslike things are going along very well. So thrilled to hearthat Dini's head is straightening out and that her nose is clearingup.

Dini'sDaddy'slittle girl, whereas Emmit'sMama's Baby Boy. What Loves!

Will they hop down the isle with you?

Hope you're having fun with the wedding plans and enjoying it ratherthan stressing over it. I'm sure you'll be abeautiful bride.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Whatgreat news, Emmit's Mom! Sounds like things are going alongvery well. So thrilled to hear that Dini's head isstraightening out and that her nose is clearing up.

Dini'sDaddy'slittle girl, whereas Emmit'sMama's Baby Boy. What Loves!

Will they hop down the isle with you?

Hope you're having fun with the wedding plans and enjoying it ratherthan stressing over it. I'm sure you'll be abeautiful bride.

-Carolyn
How cute! Little Emmit in a tux! lmao, I so think you should let thembe the ring bearer and Dini the flower girl. You can even put Dini in amodified dress. ;)

Laura,

A friend of mine did dress her dog in a tux when she got married. It was the cutest thing!!

What our pets will endure forus.

-Carolyn

I have it planned. ;)I'll walk down theisle with my dad, Mocha, and Spice! lmao. Well I have part of mywedding planned and I'm years from ever making it there lol.

Latest posts

Back