hi everyone!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamgal042

Reaction score
sorry, i dont know where this goes, the new layout confuses me.

for those of you who dont know me, or do, i stopped posting about ayear ago, although i cant remember why. i think it had something to dowith the fact that i had just stopped posting about my baby bunny boy.here he is, in case you've never seen him:

tn_112-1287_IMG.jpg

this one's an old one, cuz i havent been taking much pictures. letssee, whats been going on... if you knew me and remember me, my dad hada girlfriend when i left, and i was having trouble adapting to thechange. well, a week before my 16th birthday, he told me they weregetting engaged. talk about something to ruin the occasion. then abouttwo weeks ago, i was told (not directly by them) that they plannedtheir wedding date for the weekend after my sisters 25th birthday, andthe weekend before my final exams. talk about great timing!

okay back to animals. Ivory's still alive and kicking (literally).Ebony, unfortunately for those of you who remembered my stories of him,died only a few months after I got him. I told my friend who i got himfrom, and we decided he died of SBDS (suddon bunny death syndrome).Ash, my chinchilla, is also still doing well. Ivoryis will be2 in a few months, and Ash is about 1 and a half. My fish died lastweekend after 2 and a half years of me having him. (thats a pretty darnlong time for a fish). Then of course theres the evil puppy I have,harry. he's still evil, and thats all I can say about that.

I may have stopped posting a year or so ago, but i still readeverything you guys write. so many changes to this forum, but they alllook like they're going well :) and now i have to get ready for amidterm exam, for which i have to leave in...25 minutes.

lalala :)

Welcome back! We moved this into theRabbits Only general forum for now. If you like, you canretitle it something something like 'Dreamgal's Home Thread' and we canmove it into the Bunny Blogs section soyou can keep usupdated through pics and reports in that thread. :)

Good luck on your midterm!

RO Staff

Latest posts

Back