hi everyone, new to this forum

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abbigail10398

Reaction score
hi everyone. i just joined this forum and i am excited to be apart of it. i am also a member of another forum called <back yard chickens>. i have one rabbit named bella she will be one year old in feb. her breed is a harlyquin. i also have three dogs and thirteen chickens. :)

Abbigail

Welcome!
I love all the new people! My sister is also on backyard chickens, but for her ducks! My rabbit is Theo! He is a tricolor mini rex and a year old!
Hope everything works for you!

Welcome!
I love all the new people! My sister is also on backyard chickens, but for her ducks! My rabbit is Theo! He is a tricolor mini rex and a year old!
Hope everything works for you!
thank you for the welcome. do you know your sisters name on back yard chickens, i may have talked to her lol

G'day Abbigail and Welcome...I too am a member of Backyard Chickens, though we don't have any chickens at the moment...would love to see photos of your 'Bella'...we have 7 buns, 9 Guinea Pigs, 4 dogs, 3 cats, 1 Gouldian Finch, 4 Rosellas, 9 Quails, 2 Bourkes, 3 Indian Ringnecks, 10 Cockatiels, 7 Zebra Finches, 1 African Lovebird, 1 Fischer's Lovebird, 1 Galah and a Green Cheek Conure.

Back