Hi Everybun!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wamouse

Reaction score
Hey all!

My name is Nora. I'm a year nine student from Australia, and I have a young dutch bunny named Lupin! I got him from a breeder, and he is a 'tri-color dutch', but he may be a harlequin. I'll try and upload a picture soon so you guys can help me out.

Lupin was named after Remus Lupin, my favorite character from Harry Potter. I thought it was a pretty fitting name as lupins are one of the things you can find in commercial rabbit mix. =P He's really energetic and a sweet little guy. I'm so happy to have him!

So, yes! I am really looking forward to talking to you guys, and thanks for such a wonderful looking forum! I CAN'T WAIT!

:inlove: Nora + Lupin

Hi Nora,

Welcome to the forum.

Your bunny sounds beautiful, so I hope that you will post some pics of Lupin so that we can see his stunningness :D

I hope you like the forum and enjoy being here.

I look forward to seeing you around.

Take care

Tracy

Welcome to RO Nora!

Is that Lupin in your avatar? He looks adorable! Tri-colour/Harlequin is my favourite kind of Dutch. :biggrin2:

That's a cute name, Lupin is a great character in the books. Have you read number 7 yet?

You will love this forum, it's so friendly and helpful.

~~~~~~~
~Michaela, Ebony, Pebble, Madison & Angel Bunny Berri~

Welcome to RO!! We were think of getting anouther. I was brainstroming names for the bun and came up with Lupin. He's my 2nd fav charaector. My favs. Sirius.

-TK

Hi Nora and Lupin!

Aww, your displaypicture is so adorable! I LOVE his name!! Too cute! :)

Can't wait to hear more about you and Lupin aswell! :).

Thanks for the warm welcome!

That's just a photo from my breeder, but yes, that is pretty much him. :)

I haven't read the 7th book yet, but I do know that Lupin dies. I found out through one of my friends and was devistated. Haha!

;)

Hi Nora, it's nice to meet you :DI cannot wait to see more pics of Lupin. I'm looking forward to getting to know you and your buns better. :)

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy chatting away about buns - the nicest subject to talk about ;). Hope to see pictures soon!!

wamouse wrote:
I haven't read the 7th book yet, but I do know that Lupin dies. I found out through one of my friends and was devistated. Haha!
Haha I didn't wanna ruin it for you by saying anything. ;)

It's a great book though, you should read it. :biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back