Hi all!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is Daddy. His name isBeowulf. He will be siring the other four does that I ambreeding this weekend. What a stud huh? Don't mind the yellowstains...he has been spraying his neighbor, Lex, and Lex was sprayinghim back...I had to put a solid piece of coroplastbetweenthem. It has stopped, but now someone is spraying across theaisle to the does!!! Argh...I may have to build a separatebarn for the bucks. I'm sure the spraying of the other buckswill start again after breeding...that is when Beowulf started hisspraying, after he bred with Jenna.

Thanks for all the information. I have beenlooking on the Web for information on the ages and stages of babybunnies, but it seems to be to no avail. Can't really find anything. Ireally appreciate you taking the time out to tell me about the littleones. They are so cute! You buck is a very handsome fellow. I reallythink he is just beautiful, especially with those great ears!

Thanks again,

Fergi's mom

Thanks, and it's no problem...I am learning as I go along myself!

Beowulf, my grumpy old man. And let me tell you he is grumpy! But I love him.

Latest posts

Back