Hi all!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmmcnair

Reaction score
I haven't been on a while and I have missed quitea bit huh? All the babies are growing big! Mineincluded. Here are some new 2 week old pics. Mybabies eyes are open and they are jumping out of the nestbox...I willbe pulling it shortly and puttling something in that they can get backinto! They are moving outside this weekend...I'm worriedabout the litter box, and would rather not have them in it.

And a collage! Momma with baby 2 (theyare all numbered by sharpie in the ears for weights) I still can't tellwho's a girl and who's a boy. Baby 2 was being curious in thered photo. I couldn't resist the one with the baby stickingthrough the hay.

Okay I tried the collage and couldn't do it so separate pics here they come!

What a little Love!

attachment.php

-Carolyn

and the last one...for now!:p

they have been burrowing way back in the nestbox and sticking only their heads out, I couldn't resist capturing it on "film".

Fergi's mom,

the fur came in sooo fast!! Day two and they already hadfuzz! It's amazing how fast they grow. I can't stayaway from them, and handle them whenever I walk by, or I even makespecial detours just to touch them. I am so trying to makethe used to handling, because all of my Cals are skittish, and Justin(they are Justin's rabbits, maybe ;)) can't handle any of theadults...I can barely handle the adults, and I've got the scars toprove it!!! :shock:

Anyway you just wait, next week, they will be a hairy little bunch!!!And by the way, yours are too cute! I love that their skin isdark in places...mine were completely pink!

Dawn

That has to be the cutest age!!! wow

I sure miss my orange furballs. Bub is almost the size of his huge mother now.

Rose

Oh, they are so precious!!!!I love the photo of the baby in the hay with it's head stickingout. Of course we don't mind any pictures that you want topost of them!! In the end you should have some very tamebabies if you continue to play with them. Thanksfor sharing your babies with us.:D Beckie

Fergi's mom -- they do sleep a lot rightnow. There are periods of time that they are awake andexploring the cage. I touch them everyday, to try to get themused to it. So far Jenna has been a very goodmomma. I check the nestbox every couple of days and cleanwhen necessary. They have kicked out all of momma's fur...Ifinally had to put the heater on. But as I go along andlearn, I will impart what I find. So far, I haven't had anyproblems, except for telling them apart! I have put numbersin their ears with a sharpie pen. I am keeping track of theirweights, practicing for the 4H, and I need to see if Jenna is going tobe added to our breeding program. If her babies turn outwell, Justin will be showing one or two...however many hecan. I'm hoping for a buck and doe out of Jenna toshow. She comes from good stock, but she has somedisqualification that make her not able to show, I'm hoping that ourbuck is good enough to bypass these. White toenailsdisqualify, and she has a few, plus he shoulders are prettysmall. Beowulf has excellent shoulders and nothing sticksout...his fur and condition are great. Okay, I will stopyapping now.:?

I put the nestbox on it's side so they could get in and out, and puthay on the bottom of the cage, but they prefer to stay out of thenestbox. Weird bunnies! It is so cute to watch themexplore, they kind of crawl hop, with their necks stretched forwardsniffing everything! They are already nibbling at thehay. I just wish I could sex them, but everyone looks exactlythe same. I can't tell a darn thing !:D

Here they are...again! You can see baby in the back cleaninghim/herself. They clean themselves already...it's socute! You can also see a baby coco puff stuck on the frontbaby's back...baby coco puffs are tiny! And yes I cleaned itoff the baby!

Latest posts

Back