hi all

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chloe77

Reaction score
just wanted to introduce myself and my bunnies
my bunnies are dwarf lops. they are 8 weeks old and called pippin and muffin.both boys, a black otter and a broken fawn.
:(we cant let them live indoors as we have a cat and a dog and wouldnt feel safe with our bunnies running around, so they are just outside our living room window in a huge cage...my husband jokes that he will move the couch outside for me as i seem to spend more time outdoors with the rabbits than i do indoors!
we do bring them indoors in the evening and we have competitions as to who can collect the most poops...i always win..seems my husband is shortsighted when it comes to spotting poop!!

they are extremely spoilt and seem to have more toys than the kids did!!...they are already really friendly and run to the front of the cage when i go to them...not 100% on being picked up yet..but almost there,and when they actually let us pick them up they love their cuddles.

i have just introduced them to the run and they have spent half an hour a day in it so far...they love it...they enjoy the grass more though so i have to keep making sure they dont gorge themselves on it..although it would save cutting the lawn lol.
anyway..thats me and my bunnies...great forum btw
chloe xx

Welcome to RO Chloe! :wave:

Do you have any pictures of Pippin and Muffin? They sound so cute! :biggrin2:

Don't worry about housing them outdoors, a few here do, including me. Outdoor buns are just as well cared for as indoors buns, even if it is a bit harder. :)

Hope you enjoy the forum

~~~~~~
~Michaela, Ebony, Pebble, Madison & Angel Bunny Berri~

Hi welcome to the forum. :)

My Hope lives indoors and Harvey lives outdoors, I'm hoping to move Harvey inside very soon.

I suppose it depends on the temperment of your cat and dog. I'm lucky mine are ok with the buns running around, apart from one cat Casey she has to be out of the room when it's bunny floor time! :)

our dog and cat are fine with the rabbits when we are around..our dog is fascinated by them and the cat sits on the cage outside and chases the neighbours cats away...its just im not too sure on how they would react if the buns were roaming around the house!

pippin and muffin are ok outside..we bought a gazebo especially for them and also a sunshade...their cage is huge and we do bring them indoors all the time...i do feel a bit guilty since reading everyones posts on here as it seems nearly everyone has their rabbits as house bunnies...it just wouldnt be right for us...

Don't feel guilty, lots of members house their buns outside too. :) It's whatever works best for you.

Hope is not allowed to roam freely, she is too naughty! lol

Thanks :) Milly was a boy we thought he was a girl at first, it's natural everyone gets confused with his gender! :)

The grey one is little Hope, her name seemed fitting after I lost my Milly. She is so funny but quite naughty too. :D

duh...i just read millys story...i knew milly was a boy...sooooo sorry. milly was beautiful.

pippin my black one is naughty..he throws his toys all over the cage, muffin is more quiet..although if pippin has anything to do with it, that will change:D

Latest posts

Back