heyy dere guys n gals

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BertNErnie

Reaction score
bert and ernie-poopie butt here, mummy says she gots good news she says we gots to get nuuterred :confused2:

she says we gon go special trip onna friday mornin :?

run way! run way! de nooterred me yesterday and its no fun! :grumpy:

yus taks a nap and de steal your boy bits! :shock:

no bun warned me, but I will try to save you! :lookaround

sneaks out when eberyones sweeping, den comes back de next day :biggrin2:

-Ghirardelli

we gon try tanks for da heads up, we sure mummy gon be pleased cos bert peed on her westerday and she was gwossed out! tee-hee!
ernie-poopie butt over and out-

LOL my mommy would get mad cuz I would pee on Becky. it made her smell so good! mommy would wipe her off and she wouldnt smell no more so I would haves to pee on her again!

i still finks it makes her smell good, but i have not peed on her since yesterday. it seems to make mommy happy, perhaps you wont feel da need to put purfume on your mommy either. :)

poor ernie, first poopy butt, then this. you must love your mommy very much to go thru with it now you know what is gunna happen :hug:

oh yes we love her lots deswite waking her up at 5 dis mornin wantin to *dance* for her, bert didnt dos a bwinki yet but i dos dem all da time and it makes her laff at me :bunnyangel2:

perhawps u iz looking for u r rubber duckie? :wink

oh binkies are de bestest! sometimes I get so happy i just gotta shimmy! Becky does funny binkies cuz she didnt have kick up your heels kinda room when she was young. she juz shakes her head down to her tail like a wave, i finks iz sexy when she do it :p

mommy saz dat u names very cute.

Latest posts

Back