Heya!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cassidy909z

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm Cassidy! My boyfriend got tired of hearing about my beloved bunnies, so I decided to join a forum. Well, a little about myself. I'm a bunny breeder/rescuer. When someone needs to get rid of their bunny fast, they usually post free adds on craigslist or newspapers and they can fall into the hands of anyone, including people that want them for their meat or snake food. I've heard of that happening so many times, so I take them in and take the time to find them the right home! Since I have the time, space, and money, I also do a few breedings on occasions. Super excited for my first litter to get here! They're mini rex, lionhead crosses. Due any day now.
Here's some pictures of my bunnies, enjoy! :)

IMG_20130111_212949.jpg

tumblr_mi9sd9RXLI1r8ly78o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mf5itdCyzP1r8ly78o1_1280.jpg

Welcome to the forums. My name is Sarah I show and breed Tan rabbits.

Is there a purpose for crossing your mini rex and lionhead?

Thanks everyone! Sorry for the late reply.. I've been busy lately. but yes I did keep all of my babies! Perfectly healthy and big now. There was no real purpose in crossing them, I just wanted to experience the growth of baby rabbits. Since my post, I've re-homed several of my rescue bunnies and found them permanent homes, and have taken in three new rescues!

Hi & welcome, Cassidy & buns!
What adorable bunnies! Love the pic of you with one of your buns! Your love shines through the pic! Thank you for taking in & rescuing bunnies in need of a loving home!

It's my pleasure, they're an absolute joy! Here are some pictures of the babies, she had six. I also attached some pictures of some rescues I've taken in. Three came pregnant, and I have a feeling I'm going to have a hard time finding good homes.. so I'm pretty much done with breeding. Rescues are enough! One momma (Dark calico) gave birth on Friday to six (I think) beautiful and healthy babies. The two white New Zealands are supposed to birth the first week of April. I purchased these three rabbits from someone who was having financial difficulty, and I figured I'd help them out and the rabbits. The light Calico rex I got from someone who said she absolutely hated her! I don't see why, she's one of my favorites. The rest are, ofcourse, rescues or rabbits that people have given me because of an unexpected litter or whatever reason.

CAM01450.jpg

CAM01504.jpg

CAM01660.jpg

CAM01753.jpg

CAM01770.jpg

CAM01783.jpg

CAM01784.jpg

CAM01790.jpg

You´ve got some really gorgeous bunnies. Rescues do such a very important job and find good homes for bunnies who deserve to have a good start in life and bring all these little cuties into this world as well. Keep up the fantastic work and looking forward to seeing the progress of these little ones...they are super cute....and also news of your pregnant does, hope the litters deliver safely.

. so I'm pretty much done with breeding. Rescues are enough!

reason.

Thumbs up to this! Casually breeding when there are so many unwanted buns in the world isn't encouraged. You seem to be doing wonderful rescue work and that is fantastic!!!!!!!! Good for you :)

Thanks for the support guys! I really enjoy it but sometimes it's hard to part with them, but it really pays off. Plus it opens up more room for other buns in need!!

Latest posts

Back