Heya :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrChelle

Reaction score
I joined about a week and a half ago, but I wanted to introduce my new love :)
He's a 10 week old Holland Lop, which I got about 2 weeks ago (Im a sucker for the floppy ears). My first real bunny, and Im so excited to be a bunny mommy! His name is BJ :biggrin2: He is the new love of my life lol. He is already super attached to me, follows me around everywhere. Licks me like crazy, climbs all over me (which unfortunately leads to some unpleasant wet surprises :p). But I wouldnt trade him for anything!

My name is Michelle, and as of recently Im super obsessed with bunnies, which means I visit the forum several times a day lol.

Unfortunately no pics, but Ill get some asap

Hi michelle,

Welcome to the forum. I definitely can't wait to see pictures of BJ :)

I look forward to seeing you around,

Take care

Tracy

awh, i love floopies aswell! i have 2 mini dwarf lops...
and mini does not mean mini personalitys..
i think you will enyoy your stay here very much, and many frineds, and suporrt through good and bad, fun and laughs.
cant wait to see some pics.
Elena

:welcome1to the forum, it is very active and very friendly. There is a lot of knowledgeable people on the site and everyone likes to help with each others bunny's.

I look forward to seeing pictures of your bunny and hearing about your life as a bunny slave.

Glad to have you hear.

Dave

Welcome to the forum MrChelle! :welcome1

MrChelle wrote:
Licks me like crazy, climbs all over me (which unfortunately leads to some unpleasant wet surprises :p). But I wouldnt trade him for anything!
Sounds like he owns you nowwith his wet surprises. :D

Back